Chapter Seventy Five

Lia

The night comes faster than I hoped because that means one less day in Hawaii. But our first night is ending with a party. It's exciting. Nolee, Blair and I have separate hotel rooms so we're all busy getting ready if the lack of hanging out in each other's rooms is a sign.

Even though it's been utterly hot the whole day, I thought the night would at least be a little cool but boy am I wrong, the air is clammy. So I keep my makeup light with only some cream blush, mascara and tinted lip balm. I braid two small braids to frame my face, leaving my wavy hair falling down my back.

My bikini is made out of cotton so it's super comfy. It's light blue with simple little flowers in the same color as the texture of the bikini. The two-piece fit me perfectly, the top makes my breasts look hot. To cover my bikini, I slide on a light cream cotton slip dress that falls to my knees.

I knock on Nolee's door and almost drool when I see what she's wearing. She looks hot in her one-shoulder black bikini top and white mini skirt. Her bikini bottom straps hug high on her hips so they peek out of her skirt waistband. It makes her waist looks snatched. She's got her hair twisted up in with a claw clip and no makeup on.

"Thank god, Zack isn't here or else the poor boy would be fainting over his wifey." I playfully say and she blushes at just hearing his name.

The door next to her room opens and Blair steps out. When she sees me and Nolee, she beams with mischief.

She, herself, looks like a model. She is wearing a pink sheer, flowy, strapless dress that she made herself, and her pink bikini peeks from underneath it. It brings out the blue of her eyes and makes her skin glitter.

With our hired white Jeep Wrangler, we head to the address Viini texted Blair. We're snacking on some candy we snagged on the way to the hotel after dinner as Blair drives. It doesn't take us long before we reach Viini's place.

Cars line up on the street surrounding the huge two-story beach house. It's so modern and sleek with large windows overlooking the ocean. We hear the loud hip-hop music as soon as we step out of the car. People filter in and out of the house, some with red cups in their hands, others on the phone, or some in groups laughing and talking.

I can't believe Viini's grandparents are okay with him throwing a party. I need to meet these two because they might just be the coolest grandparents after Grandma Célestia. 

Instead of walking straight into the house, we step around the back and into the back garden which is literally the entire beach. They have no backyard, it's the beach that connects the house like the rest along the beach. Palm trees rustle with the light wind and the scent of the ocean is like a dream.

"Holy smokes you three could model for my fantasy runway." Viini's arms slide around our shoulders as he huddles us all in.

I admire him for a moment. His blue Hawaiian shirt is open revealing his abs, he's got shorts on and his hair falls over his eyes, giving him a hot yet adorable look.

"This is crazy, Viini." Nolee murmurs, gesturing around us with her hand.

Viini grins.

"Come on, it's about to get better," he lets us go and nudges his head toward the beach, "I want you three to meet some of my friends."

The faint mischievous glint in his eyes is odd but we don't think more of it and follow him. The sand is warm underneath my bare feet. I've never been night swimming before so I'm super excited about that. But it's kind of scary considering it's the freaking ocean we're swimming in and it's dark and freaking sharks could be roaming about. I'll stay near the shore. I can't swim to save my life anyway.