Chapter Nineteen

Nolee

I hurl Zack's Lake Bellevue University hoodie onto his bedroom floor the moment I slip it off him. In return, the football player grabs my dress and slides it off my body, leaving me in my pink lace panties and bra. Our lips crash once again, the zealous energy between us scorching hot.

Zack trails his hand down my ass and squeezes out of need and that ignites a fire inside me, my arousal pooling in my panties. I moan in our kiss, loving his touch against my sensitive skin. Wherever he's touching me, fire is lit along the touches.

I let my fingers caress and feel the crevasses of his ripped stomach, his olive-tanned skin is mouthwatering and smooth. Zack groans in satisfaction when I rake my nails down his back, plunging my tongue into his mouth, sucking and dancing with his tongue.

Losing his fingers in my hair, Zack tugs it back before sucking and licking my neck, my moans soon blossoming his bedroom. He breaks his intimate touch, pushing me onto his bed and I'm definitely deranged because his roughness is turning me on. There's an unhinged glow in Zack's eyes as if he's about to break me to pieces.

I nibble on my lower lip as I watch, leaning up on my elbows, Zack unbuttons and unzips his jeans, slipping out of them along with his Calvin Klein boxers.

Oh, everything that is pure and good.

He's big, seriously big. And I'm not talking about his length alone but his thickness too. The boy is thick. I lick my lips, my throat dry as the desert.

The bed dips when he climbs on top, kneeling in front of me as his honey eyes drink me in. My hair is ruffled, my skin is flushed and marked and my heart is racing with no destination. Zack hovers above me, claiming my swollen lips as his hand unhooks my bra, flinging the lacy material onto his bedroom floor.

My moans soften and get breathier when he squeezes my breast, playing with the hardened nipple. My hips raise up on their own, needing the friction that only the boy above me can bless me with.

Kissing me softly, Zack brushes his calloused fingers down my neck, my breasts, my stomach, below my hips, and into my panties. The pleasure I get when I feel his fingers touch my yearning clit is all too euphoric. I'm drowning in lust.

Our kiss muffles my moans as Zack plays with me. Zack slips in two fingers, feeding my sexual desires and I push him away to break the kiss so I can whimper in pleasure. His addictive lips kiss my neck, his fingers doing wonders to my body.

"Didn't think you'd be this tight," Zack huskily whispers, words and voice oozing with lust, "Fuck, Rumi. I can't wait for you to fuck my dick senseless."

Hearing Zack's dirty mouth has a crazy effect on my body, my desire for him being set on fire, sparks of passion and fasciation fly all around me. Wanting him to touch me more, I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him, fiercely. Zack groans, his fingers working me faster in a come hither motion, making my body and mind go insane for him.

My stomach flutters in that wonderful pleasure, but Zack stops. I gawk at him. Has he gone bananas? I was so close. Zack laughs at my reaction before a dark, lustful emotion dominates him. Gripping on one side of my lace panties, he rips it completely, I gasp as I stare at the material now a piece of pink fabric. My heart thunders in sexual desire, turned on by his actions.

With a racing heart, I watch Zack grab a condom from his nightstand, ripping the packet open with his teeth and covering his big dick. All the while with his honey orbs locked to mine, a ghost of a cocky smirk painting his full lips. I play with my breasts as he roughly spreads my thighs and slips in between them, holding his weight above me with his strong arms.

Zack buries his face in my neck, sucking on my neck, nipping and biting. Evidently, he's marking my skin. Just the thought has me smiling like an idiot with my heart on cloud nine. I whimper when his teeth bite my soft skin before his tongue licks to soothe the pain. Zack brushes his hand up my breast, giving it a squeeze before gripping my neck. He puts pressure on his hold but not enough to stop my breathing but the touch alone sets my body on fire with lust and excitement.

Zack grounds his hips against mine, his dick brushing against my clit. I breathe in hope. My hands curl around his wrist, the hand that is gripping my neck.

"I'm gonna fucking break you, Nolee." Zack gruffly whispers in my ear.

I moan, getting turned on by just his gruff voice. I lock eyes with him as he slams inside me with so much roughness that I lose my breath for a moment. A strangled moan slips from my lips as I feel him bury himself inside me to the hilt, without mercy fucking with deep, penetrating thrusts.

"Oh god," I cry in utter pleasure, scratching his smooth back, "Zack."

Zack growls, grabbing my wrists and pinning them above my head with one hand. I gasp, feeling myself getting turned on constantly by his rough, controlling touches. My back bows when Zack plunges into that sweet spot inside me, keeping his thrusts deep and intense, making me lose my mind. I moan and whimper and cry with each of his deep, penetrating rough thrusts. My arousal soaking his dick and adding fire to our intimacy. He's fucking my brains out.

Zack kisses me, biting my lip and sucking on the pain. I wriggle my wrists to be set free. I want to touch him. Zack lets go and I lock my arms around him, embracing him to my body, his warmth adding to my affection for him.

"Fuck," Zack places one palm on the headboard, his pace fastening, getting vicious with every thrust, "You feel so fucking good, Rumi."

The bed slams against the wall, creaking from the pure strength and passion of our intimacy. Zack locks eyes with me, hooking my thigh with his arm, getting deeper inside me, making everything a million times dizzier and hotter.

Bringing his large hand back to my throat, Zack squeezes gently and my heart races with excitement. With our lips, a breath away, parted and us breathing like we're searching for salvation, Zack fucks me with ruthless, aggressive thrusts.

"Zack..." I whisper, my lust running to its high.

"Am I being too rough?" Zack gruffly whispers in my ear.

"No."

"Good," his deep voice and hot breath send lust and shivers down my body, "I'm about to be."

I don't get to breathe because the next moment, Zack wraps his strong, muscular arm around my waist and flips me over, then roughly tugs me so I'm on my hands and knees. I throw my head back and scream when he slams into me from behind, the penetration so fucking deep and sweet.

Zack's grip on my hips is maddening and I think the bed is going to fucking break if he doesn't stop. His body against mine feels heavenly and his strong hold is deliciously addicting.

"Oh my god!" I whimper when he thrust so hard, my arms fall weak.

I fall onto the pillows with my ass still in the air. My fingers curl around the sheets. Zack groans, his thrusts becoming long and rougher—if even possible. I'm getting dizzy by the pure strength of the pleasure he's giving me.

Zack slides his arm under me and hauls me up until I'm back up against him.

"Zack." I can't take it anymore. Zack moans into my ear, speaking the dirtiest, sinful things to me. I want to stay in this paradise forever.

I sway my hips, chasing the high and that makes Zack bite my neck. My climax hits me like a wave, soaking me, drowning my body in perfect heaven. Zack groans and buries his face in my hair as he comes, his hips smoothly pacing slow to a stop.

We both fall onto the bed in exhaustion and satisfaction. Zack doesn't crush me under him. My heart is swimming in euphoria. Zack kisses my back before pulling out and taking off the condom.

Zack gets off the bed before walking into the bathroom. For a second, I'm left baffled and feeling empty, thinking that he's going to pretend that didn't happen between us, but when he walks back out with a wet towel in his hands, I smile. Happy that he didn't treat me like a one-night stand.

Cleaning me up, Zack climbs back on the bed, pulling the sheets up to cover our bodies and throwing himself in my arms. I giggle at his adorable actions, tangling my fingers in his soft hair.

"I'm sleepy." Zack mumbles before his eyes close and soon slumber finds me too.