Chapter Fifty Seven

Lia

Ugh! My arms ache.

This dress will be my villain origin story.

Since I've put it on, I've managed to only do the zip up but can't reach to tie up the corset. Without the corset, the dress is blah. And tonight is too important for my dress to be just blah.

It's Valentine's Day.

My first Valentine's with a boyfriend so I can't mess this up.

For the past hour, I've showered, done my makeup with subtle pinks—blusher, eyeshadow, lipstick—and blow-dried my hair with my blow dryer brush so my long hair falls down my back in soft curls.

Now I just need this dress to not make me lose my sanity.

My dress is pretty, so pretty. It's a soft pink silk dress, that reaches my mid-thighs, and has long flown sleeves that slide off the shoulders. There's a corset that ties around my middle with hints of skin peeking from the sides of my waist. It's super flirty and fun.

"Xavier!" I softly holler.

I'm in his bedroom's walk-in closet, in front of the tall mirror, trying at my attempt to tie up the corset. But it's not working. I've got short, puny arms.

I hear him walk into his bedroom, throwing something onto the bed. I'm fidgeting with the corset when I see him appear like a beautiful, dark angel behind me. His mystical gray-green eyes rake down my body and warmth licks up my skin. They linger on my legs for a moment too hot before gliding up until he's looking right into my eyes through the mirror.

I nibble on my bottom lip as I try to contain my fluttery heart at the sight of him. He looks so hot.

The black shirt he has on is unbuttoned down to the middle of his chest displaying the new tattoo he got. It's a quote from The NeverEnding Story 'There are many kinds of joy, but they all lead to one: the joy to be loved.' I was so heart-warmed when he showed me that tattoo. His sleeves are rolled up and veins curl up his forearms, the black snake tattoo is so dangerously overwhelming. My mouth waters with the thought of him wrapping a hand around my throat as he kisses me.

"Can you help me tie up, please?" My voice is quiet, soft, and yearning.

Xavier

I tilt my head as I move my eyes to the undone corset around her middle. She's holding onto the front with her hands so it doesn't fall. I step closer to her, so close that my mind goes fucking crazy at the sweet scent of her.

Fuck, she smells good.

Raising my hands, I grab onto the corset and tug it back, wrapping it around her and weaving the ribbon through each loop until it falls down her back. Her chest rises and falls with each breath, I can practically see her panting over our proximity. It's cute how she reacts when I'm near her. Knowing that I can make her feel all things good is a damn good feeling.

With another step, I'm as good as engulfing her in my arms. The heat from her body clouds my brain with filthy, goddamn dirty thoughts. Her gorgeous eyes are round with shyness and desire. I stare at her as she nibbles on her bottom lip, wishing it was me biting them.

Then grabbing the ribbon, I lock my eyes on hers and yank the two pieces.

She gasps.

It's a breathy gasp that sends blood rushing to my dick and I feel my pants getting tighter.

Fuck.

Her fuckable mouth parts as she takes ragged breaths, her cheeks blushing from the lust teasing her body. I admire her tits, pushed up, her cleavage looking fucking tempting. Each time she takes a breath, her tits move and all I want to do is bury my face in them, bite them, lick them, suck them, fuck them.