Chapter One

if y'all haven't yet read the description disclaimer and character pages, please go back and do so before reading because they're important to the story.

this is based in college, not high school.

no spoilers please :) don't ruin it for others.

be respectful in the comments to other readers.

and just wanna say thank you to every reader <3

Blair

Driving into the campus parking lot, I chew on my mango-flavored gum. I'm so freaking tired, and so over being here today. Last night Michael, a football jock, threw a wild party at his house. Having a million-dollar mansion and absentee parents has its perks. The entire city of San Francisco was there—well except for one girl—but nevertheless, the party was super rad.

The night's highlight was definitely Nolee's half-strip tease, the girl was wasted after six shots of pure vodka and a solo cup of JD. If it weren't for me and Bonnie, Nolee would've turned that party into a Burlesque show.

Not that I'm complaining or anything. I love a good Burlesque show.

Seeing an open space, I swerve my white G-Wagon in, happy about finding a spot. As I step out, I hear tires screeching against the concrete. A familiar yellow Jeep Wrangler stopping by my car. White Chucks are what I see first before a skateboard is dropped and Hudson Rexroth turns his bright blue eyes towards me with a disgruntled scowl playing on his lips.

"Hey, sweetcheeks," really? "Move your raggedy old crap out of my parking spot." This trick ass bitch.

The moment those stupid words leave his mouth, I roll my eyes. Knowing Hudson, he can be pretty extra and petty about the tiniest of things.

"How lovely," I bless him with a sarcastic smile, "Blessing me with the description of your dick this fine morning."

I watch as a cocky smirk switches the scowl on his pretty-boy face.

"I can bless you with the full show." This fuck boy.

Giving him a disgusted look, I snarl at him.

"Back off, Rexroth."

The pretty boy bites back a curse and steps forward. Immediately, his scent of gummy bears and eucalyptus take over my senses.

"I'm not playing, LeBlanc. Move your piece of junk outta my spot."

Crossing my arms, I step forward, giving him a once over. Curse him for being so fucking cute.

"This isn't your parking spot."

Provoked, Hudson takes another step forward, face hardening.

"Uh yeah, it is."

I raise a brow.

"I don't see your name written on it."

Hudson smirks, too arrogant.

"I don't need a name."

"Maybe you need a brain."

"Maybe you need to suck my dick."

"Sorry, but I don't suck loser dicks." With a satisfied smile, I place a foot on his white skateboard and push it away, letting it roll down the campus parking lot.

If this boy thinks he can act like a dick and argue about a petty thing like a parking spot, then he needs to recheck his priorities.

Hudson Rexroth is Lake Bellevue University's fuckboy. He will fuck anything that breathes. Flirting is in his DNA, the radar beeps uncontrollably when a hot girl crosses his vision. Hudson loves being called a fuckboy, you'd think I'm joking but he's so into the persona it's laughable. Skateboarding is his thing and Hudson Rexroth is never seen without his precious little skateboard, that thing is like a safety blanket of his. If he married it in the future, I wouldn't be surprised. It's adorable in a way.