1: The Hot Nerd

As soon as she stepped inside the hallway it's just her and the clicking sound of her heels.

She's late, as always.

A girl walking with her tight top uniform along with her short mini skirt which completely exposed her thighs.

A body is rare to find like her's.

An hour glass shape and her tight uniform showed her perfect curves.
Her hair is so bright as she dyed it,
Even tho it's against the school rules.

Yep, that's choi y/n, the campus's Wanted bad girl.

technically she's not in the mood today cause it's Monday, she sighed deeply and walked towards her classroom.

As soon as she opened the door all the eyes went upto her, they already knew who it was. they are used to you being late.

"your late, as always" you rolled your eyes and while doing so, they accidentally landed on a guy who stood beside your teacher.

He's also looking at you, by his looks you already know that his a nerd but.

A hot Nerd.

He's wearing glasses while holding his books with his right hand and that's how easily you know that his a nerd.
He's staring into your soul.

Why is he staring at me intensely?

You brushed off the thought and started walking towards your seat. You passed right Infront of him as he's vanilla scent striked your nose. it's so good and intoxicating.

you finally reached your seat and sat on it. Crossing your arms and legs looking out of the window not giving a fuck about your surroundings. You heard your Teacher sigh as she  motions the nerd to introduce himself to the class.

You flinched a bit hearing his voice.
It's so deep and kind of relaxing.

"My name is Kim Taehyung I hope we could get along"

He said without any emotions on he's face, as the girls started squealing making you irritate by their voice.
And that's when you turned your gaze back to the front and to your surprise,
The nerd is Looking at you.

Here he goes again, his looking in your eyes intensely as you can't help but to stare back.

You don't know why but the way he looks at you makes me feel weak.
He makes you feel weak just by his stares. You broke the eye contact when you felt something weird and looked away.

The hell? What was that?

"Okay class settle down! And Mr Kim you can sit beside Ms choi. Ms choi, can you please raise your hand?"

Well, the sit beside you is empty but there's a reason for that.

No one last longs.

but you don't do anything, you just glare at the person and she/he immediately wants to change the sits.

You rolled your eyes and lazily raised your arm in the air as all the attention was on now on you.

"Oh there, you can sit there Mr Kim"

The students started Whispering around as he started walking. the students are worried for him cause they know that no one likes to sit beside you.

Finally he settled down as Vanilla scent again striked your nose again.
You didn't gave any reaction while he placed his books on the desk.

"Ms Choi? Didn't the Principal told you to not dye your hair? You know that's against the school law right?"

Rolling your eyes, you spoke.