35: What the fuck?

"After your done with this 50 push-ups, make sure you practice for shooting too, since your our best shooter"

Taehyung bowed to his coach before getting into the position. Mr Lee eyed Taehyung and sighed, well, a punishment is a punishment.

He kept his eyes on the coach the entire time until he saw Mr Lee walking out, he quickly jumped out and pulled out hi phone to call you.

"Precious I'm on my way to the monitor room, where are you?" He tapped his foot on the floor waiting for your answer.

"I already am inside, right now I'm trying to break into his office" Taehyung puffed out a sigh of relief, so far eveything was going perfect.

"Alright, be cautious, call me if you need anything okay?"

You hummed through the phone as Taehyung hung up. As soon as he hung up, he pulled out something from his bag, licked his lips and ran out of the gymnasium.

Your eyes roamed from left to right wishing no one would catch you, you widened your eyes when you heard someone's footsteps coming closer but you quickly squeezed yourself into some corner.

Curiosity got the best of you as you leaned out only to see the advisor speaking to the principal. You immediately got back into the same position when they started walking in your direction, you thought they passed you but you were wrong as your body completely went chill.

"I smell a perfume, and I think it's familiar to me"

You shut your eyes tight praying that you won't get caught or else your Taehyung's plan will blew up. You heared Their footsteps getting near and near.

"ah stop it Mrs kang there is no student in the school except for the boy who's practising in the gymnasium"

You sighed in relief when they walked away. You stayed in that spot for about 2 minutes before quickly walking away.

It wasn't easy for Taehyung to get inside  since the security guard was guarding  outside of the door but luckily the Gaurd needed to use the toilet and Taehyung took the opportunity to get inside.

He was mesmerized by the cool gadgets Infront of him. Its all the accessed to the school's campus. His eyes landed on your figure and he saw how you were hiding from one spot to another. He wanted to help you but he didn't have time for that.

Settling himself down onto the chair, Taehyung started searching for that particular clip where you went inside the school to grab your bracelet.

But got accused of cheating, since he's profession in I.T it's easy for him to do this task but Mr song said that the file of that day is missing.

It wasn't possible for the file to get missing unless someone hided it.

He needs to find the culprit behind all this shit happening to he's precious.

Taehyung now was was having difficulty in finding those files, they weren't actually in here, he sighed as his face fell, until a dark smirk formed on his luscious lips.

"Bingo.."

He found an unusual file which wasn't placed with other files. When he clicked on it, a password appeared, and now he was sure that this file was the one he needed.

Taehyung knew what to do.

Once he had secretly hacked your phone just to check if someone was bothering his new girlfriend. And he was right, some guys sending your hot texts which made Taehyung angry as he texted them all a a big Fuck You before blocking them.  .

He realised that opening this file was actually quite hard, Mr song was such a bitch but he underestimated the hot nerd.

After fucking around the entire scho,ol hiding and shit you finally stood infront of the office, Taehyung must be in there.

"Jackpot.." by now Taehyung had successfully broke into the password and he was surprised to see not one but multiple files flashing up. He quickly found that one file and clicked twice on the screen as the video started.

Your intentions from the very start was to find the bracelet which was very obvious in the video.

And when you found your bracelet you started walking towards the door but then stopped and arranged the papers which were scattered on the floor. Seeing all this Taehyung sighed, he felt bad that you were accused of cheating when you did nothing wrong. 

Suddenly Taehyung saw something familiar in the video. He squinted his eyes and saw something flashing? widening his eyes, as it finally clicked him.

Nayeon was recording you..

He wasn't surprised. He clenched he's jaw as anger rushed through he's body. It was all clear now, you only got accused and this video can prove your innocence.

Taehyung took out he's own USB and was about to connect it so that he can transfer the footage but stopped when he saw two familiar faces on the screen.

The door wasn't locked.

Your heart started beating fast when you realised someone was again coming towards you, without thinking anything else you twisted the door and immediately went inside.

The scene infront of you almost made your eyes popped out of their own sockets. Taehyung saw the same thing you saw through the monitor screen as he whispered.

"What the fuck"

〰️❣️〰️

I'd rather die than leaving without passion..
-Jeon jungkook