8: Ever had a Girlfriend?

"And about your best friend-"

"I'm not in the mood to talk about him right now" You said in a cold tone and Taehyung understood so he didn't say anything.

"Come on let's go we're gonna be late for our next class" You turned around and was about to go when again he grabbed your wrist. You gave him a questioning look.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"duh, to clas-"

"We don't have any classes for today" You looked at him in confusion as he rolled he's eyes and flicked your forehead, you hissed in pain and rubbed it while glaring at him.

"Stupid, today's is the factory's meeting about the event that was coming"

"The fuck? Then why did I even come to school? You know what? I'm going home" You again Turned around and started walking but ofcource this hot nerd came in front of you. blocking your way.

"Move, or I'm not gonna hesitate to kick your balls again" You rolled your eyes and folded your arms over your chest as he protected he's crotch with he's hands.

"Why are you so violent? And who said you're going home? Teacher called us in school to study cause the exams are near"

"Oh please even if I study I'm not gonna give the exams" Taehyung signed.

"Then accompany me while I study okay?" He didn't let you speak and dragged you to a place where he can study.

〰️

We were sitting on one of the tables. There are only few students here in library because this is a boring place. Some students were hanging around and some were chilling while some were studying like Taehyung. I on the other hand was just playing with my phone with my right leg on his left thigh while he was reading a book of chemistry, minding he's own business. I was comfortable with this position and he just let me because I know that deep inside him..

He likes it.

You guys must be confuse on how we suddenly got so close right?

Well after that day on the rooftop we kind of became good friends. yeah he still flirts with me but I also sometimes play along with him.
He's the only friend I have besides yoongi and I'm the only one friend of Taehyung too cause he doesn't want any other friend nor he trusted them.

He only wants me.

Only me.

Some students also thought that we are dating cause we both always act like it. I don't mind that but why he does he act like my boyfriend?l

To be honest, he's a total boyfriend material.

And from this past weeks You keep feeling something strange whenever your with Taehyung you felt something ticklish in your stomach
You didn't knew what it was so you thought that it's diarrhea.

Just don't fall for him you both are apposite type plus, he's just too friendly and that's probably the reason why he acts like that don't hurt your ego y/n..

Your thoughts were inturupted when he lifted your left leg and placed it on he's thigh and now your both milky legs were on he's thighs.

You lift your head from the phone screen and looked at him in confusion. Taehyung spoke still looking in his book.