49: Letting you go

Running in the empty Hallway you cried as tears streamed down your face

Running in the empty Hallway you cried as tears streamed down your face. Your footsteps was the only thing being heard along with the whimpers and sobs.

Not too long when you felt someone grab your wrist, a warm but strong hand yanked you towards itself, your body turning and colliding with Taehyung's chest.

The vanilla scent strikes your nose as you looked at the position you both were in, your hand on his chest, his arms around your waist and he stared in your teary eyes with his worried ones.

You tried to break free from he's grip but he only held you tighter and rested he's head on your shoulder.

You knew he was about to cry as well, you could feel the warmness of his tears on your shoulder. At this point you stopped struggling and gave up when he pulled your closer, closer enough for you to hear his fast heartbeat.

"Taehyung let me go please"

Your breathing was uneven at this point, but he only nuzzled his face deeper into your neck, now leaving soft kisses over there. You both were crying in each others embrace.

"You know I love you right?" He whispered in your ear

"I just want you to know that my love for you was never a lie" you took a deep breath, you knew, you knew very well that his love for you was real.

You closed your eyes and felt your heart clenching at he's words. He spoke with shaky voice. Taehyung gave you soft kisses on your neck making you melt.

"It was, and will always be you, j-just want you" you placed your hand on your mouth to control the sobs. He held you tighter when he felt your body shake.

"So, I'm letting you go"

You felt him removing he's arms from you. You heard him stepping back creating distance between you both.

This is it. He is finally letting you go but why are you hesitating y/n? Isn't this what you wanted? It's for the sake of you both. You aren't meant to be. You didn't look back and started walking away.

Taehyung still hoped for you to turn back and run back into he's embrace. But you didn't. You kept walking not Daring to look at Taehyung.

Both of them heared their own hearts shattering.

A bitter smile formed on hus lips as he watched the love of he's life walking away from him again but this time.. it's official. He removed he's glasses and wiped away the tears.

With that he turned around opposite from your direction and walked away.

This place will held so many memories. The place where he let go of he's love. It's painful but he has to accept the fact that you two can't be together.

〃〃〃

"P-please take me away from here i-i won't be able to control myself if i s-saw him"

Crying on your best friend's chest he can't really see you like this. He hugged you tighter and kissed your hair. He felt he's eyes watering at the the sight.

"let's go to my hometown Y/n"

You quickly pulled away from the hug and faced him. He cupped your cheeks and wiped your tears. A smile formed on he's lips as he spoke.

"let's go to daegu so that you can forget about him okay? I'll be always by your side"

You slightly smiled and nodded your head as yoongi took your hand and dragged you out of the school's rooftop.

You don't know how to thank your best friend. He did so much for you. He may seem as a cold, arrogant, heartless person but he's really soft from inside.

◍◍◍

Standing between the bookshelves finding a good book to read and also trying to get himself busy so that he can heal he's broken heart. It's been exactly five hours since he let go of you and the fact that he can't move on from you.

He felt like crying all day but no more tears left to cry.

Did he do the right choice by letting you go?

He is free cause the science teacher went early because of some personal reasons and so he is here in the library. A book caught he's attention but and he was about to pick it up when someone held he's wrists.

He look beside him only to find irene. He sighed heavily as irene finally let go of he's wrist.

"what do you want iren-"

"can we talk?"

She sounded serious. She wasn't so cheerful which she usually was with Taehyung and so he knew that she wanted to talk about something important.

 She wasn't so cheerful which she usually was with Taehyung and so he knew that she wanted to talk about something important

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Those who want to look more beautiful should live life with a young heart..
-kim seokjin