23: hurt

Opening her front door, her School uniform is soaking wet cause of the rain outside. Taehyung asked you if you want him to drop you but you denied.

The bodyguards and maids were surprised by your presence as they immediately bowed to you. you walked towards your parents who were looking at you in disappointment.

Especially your father.

You don't know what your feeling right now. angry? Scared? Guilty? Its all fucked up.

"I'm so disappointed in you"

Another stab strikes in your heart as you only looked down not wanting to meet your parents eyes.

"s-so you also believe them and not me?"

"We didn't raised you like this! What did we even do for you to behave like a thug? After all these years this is how you repay your parents's hard work? I'm so embarrassed to have a daughter like you. Please have some damn respect Y/n-"

"if you don't like me as your daughter then leave me! I tried everything to be your perfect daughter! I did so much just to make you proud of me but all you think of me is a disappointment and fuck! I hate myself too!"

Letting out all the pain from your heart but it happened so fast. In a blink of an eye your head was tilted to the side as you felt a painfull sting on your cheek.

You heared your mother gasp as you slowly glanced at you father in disbelief. your eyes puffy with Tears streaming down your face.

Your father widened he's eyes as he realized what he did. he shouted at you, scolded you but never EVER laid a hand on you.

"sweeti-"

He stepped forward and tried to hug you but stopped when you flinched and took a step back. Before either of them could say anything you quickly grabbed your bag and ran upstairs.

Mr choi settles down on the couch as the maids and bodyguards looked down seeing their young master being hurt. He burried he's face in he's palms regretting what he did to he's own daughter. He let out a very deep sigh as Mrs Choi look at her husband in disappointment.

"Why did you do that? You know she is the reason why our company is on the top. She is very intelligent and would never cheat on exams. Don't think that I'm siding on her, I'm at no one's side, you both made mistakes and that's normal. If you wanted her to respect you then respect her too. No one's perfect. Now she thinks that we see her as a disappointment"

"I know honey, I'm an idiot" Mrs Choi sat beside her husband and hugged him. trying to comfort him.

"lets just give her some time, she needs it right now"

"I'll go talk to her later"

He hugged he's wife back and teared up a bit regretting what he did. He just slapped he's daughter. The daughter he loves so much.

"she has always been my number one. I'm so stupid, the worse father ever"

"Don't say that, I said everyone makes mistakes no one's perfect"

Broken glasses, broken vases, along with tiny pieces of glass were scattered around the floor. Her room is in choas. Crying silently still in her drenched uniform she didn't care if her bed got wet. All mattered now was her precious broken heart.

Burrying her face in the mattress, clutching the sheets hard she felt so weak. This is the real y/n.. who is known as fierceless. she is a human too. who has feelings too.

No one believes her, not even her best friend and her parents, she chuckled bitterly.

She hates herself, she wished she was never born this way, why can't she be like other girls? She hates her shitty attitude. She tried to change herself but she can't. She hates herself so much to the point she wanted to die.

Until she met Taehyung.

Her own world changed. You didn't even notice that you were changing for him as you smiled but it was soon replaced by quite sobs.

Maybe Taehyung will look at you differently now. another stab in your heart. You clutched you chest cause of the pain your feeling right now.

"I-I hate myself so much"

She doesn't know weather she is laughing or crying, her brain is not functioning well, negative thoughts jumped across her brain as she held her head and screamed into the pillow.

What she needs right now is comfort but from who? Everybody leaves her. like she's just a material.

She needs some time alone for herself.
She felt her head paining slightly when she stood up from the bed. She walked towards her closet as she was still weaning shoes so she didn't felt the glass peices on the floor.

You changed your clothes, grab a plain black cap, you first look at yourself in the mirror which is cracked, you hate yourself even more.

I'm such a disappointment, I'm so disgusting, so weak, so bad.

A Tear escaped your eye which slide down your rosy cheeks.

You took one last glance at yourself before jumping out from the balcony, its not that high. Despite it's raining you feel a bit calm when you see water.

〰️

"Didn't I said I'd break your every single bone if you ever hurt her?"

Grabbing he's leader's collar, looking at him in rage with voice full of seriousness Taehyung s
Yelled at Yoongi as yoongi just looked Taehyung with eyes full of regret.

Their teammates are trying to pull out Taehyung. Jimin and jungkook were holding Taehyung as jin and namjoon were holding Yoongi who was about to punch Taehyung but he didn't. cause he knew that he was wrong and Taehyung was right.

Jimin and Jungkook successfully pulled Taehyung away from yoongi who gasped for air because of Taehyung's hold on he's neck. Namjoon who was standing Infront tried to calm them.

"What kind of best friend are you huh? Shame on you! you fucker"

If jungkook and jimin weren't holding Taehyung, yoongi would have been  on the floor.

"I won't let you get close to her min. mark my words this is a fucking warning" Taehyung harsly pulled himself out of he's teammates grip and started walking.

"j-just don't hurt her" Yoongi said in a small voice as Taehyung glanced back from he's shoulder and smirked.

"I wasn't even planning to"