22: Nayeon's plan.

"Want to make a bet?" Taehyung got curious but only nodded he's head as you smirked before speaking.

"If I got higher grades in first semester than you still have to wait for me but if you got higher grades I'll agree to be your girlfriend"

"Sounds challenging but if I win and your still uncomfortable I won't mind waiting" He shrugged he's shoulders.

"Wow you are Martyr Taehyung, your too kind for this unfair world"

He chuckled lowly making you smile.
Its been nice hanging out with him, you feel safe whenever your with him. you feel secure and loved, you decided to give him a reward, while he was looking at the sky you slowly leaned in and kissed he's cheek making him startled.

"Thanks for the date today. I had fun with you as always"

With that you toss he's coat on he's face and started running while giggling. Taehyung stood up while removing the coat from he's face and saw you running while laughing, real smile, real laugh.

"Hey! That's not where I want you to kiss me!"

You turned to him and gave him a flirty look as you called him with your index finger and mouthed 'come get me then' Taehyung bit he's lip and removed he's glasses, after placing them on the grass he started running after you.

You guys spended the whole evening having fun together. you can feel he's love for you and you can't help but fall deeper for this guy, while running you looked at him and thought.

I found my soulmate..

〰️

"what the-"

" So you still gotta wait Taehyung-shi" You teased him and he cant believe what he's seeing Infront of him.

Your name is on the top of the students followed by Taehyung's name and the third is that bitch.

"congrats your first! I'm so proud of you!" With a wide smile on he's face Taehyung grabbed your face and placed a soft kiss on your forehead as you giggled.

The students couldn't believe what their seeing. You are being soft for the hot nerd as they all look at you in shock.

Taehyung's smile faded as he thought about how he felt uneasy in the morning. As if something's about to happen.

Your smile turned into a smirk when your eyes landed on Nayeon who was staring at you in jealousy. You frowned when she starts smirking.

You felt that she was up to something she just flipped her hair and walked away. Taehyung noticed your expression and followed your gaze but found nothing. He turned to you and waved he's hand Infront of your face making you jump back to reality.

"who are you looking at?"

"n-no one, lets go" You said coldy and walked away leaving Taehyung behind confused by your sudden change in behaviour.

As usual the teacher is blabbering and Taehyung is focused on the Teacher while your just roaming your eyes here and there not giving a fuck.

Once again that uneasy feeling striked in Taehyung's mind as he glanced at you worriedly. Suddenly the door slammed open revealing three people

The first one was the principal and the second one was Mr song the vice president of the campus and the third person made your blood boil.

It was Nayeon.

Mrs kang stopped teaching as soon as she saw the principal. He looked around the class until he's eyes fell on you.

Y/n pov