34: Revenge 🔞

Taehyung was getting completely drunk in your beauty, you could see his eyes darkening and his dick poking your folds. You smirked.

You moved your hips forward creating a friction as Taehyung let go of your lips.

He closed he's eyes and threw he's head back as he let out a low groan of pleasure.  You did it only once but Taehyung wanted more, so he held your waist and started to rock you back and forth.

You guys were supposed to be in the School right now, but it feels too good to stop now.

Your grinding on him slow but hard. you felt yourself getting wet as your mouth let out light whimpers and moans. Taehyung looks down and saw you grinding on he's bulge. It keeps getting bigger and harder as Taehyung bit he's lip when his eyes landed on the wet patch on his pants.

Because of the movements your elbow accidentally hit the horn of the car and it created a huge noice but you both were too lost in the pleasure, you just prayed no one heard the horn.

Taehyung inserted his hand under your shirt and played with your skin, he looked up to make eye contact but was met by your closed eyes, head thrown back, hips moving and mouth letting out whimpers.

He was about to snake he's hand in your leggings but a plan is plan.

You stopped moving and opened your eyes. Taehyung frowned and raised his eyebrows up. You flicked he's forehead just how he flicks your thigh.

"What was that for!?" Hissing in pain he rubbed the spot.

You smiled innocently at him before opening the door and stepping out of the car, you slammed the door and it took Taehyung few seconds to realise that you just teased him.

He scoffed and glanced down at he's boner, then looked back at he's girlfriend through the window, who was innocently smiling at him and was gesturing him to come out.

He once again scoffed before grabbing he's sports bag and opening the door. After locking the door he pushed the car keys in the bag.

After putting the keys inside he locked his eyes with yours and you were still smiling as if you didn't just left your boyfriend all aroused. Your eyes then averted to he's bulge and damn.

His big..

You tried holding in your laughter and slowly grabbed his hand. Without saying anything else you started walking with him while he still glared at you.

Good thing he loves you, or else he would have kicked you long time ago.

You suddenly turned around to face him, grabbed his bag and used to over his bulge still trying so hard not to laugh.

"you might want to cover that up baby"

Taehyung poked his inner cheek with his tongue before rolling his eyes and walking ahead, completely ignoring you as you bursted into a fit of laughter

"BAE WAIT FOR ME!"

You guys were not infront of the school, you gulped and looked at Taehyung with scared eyes.

He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead softly. Blood rushed through your cheeks as you felt touched by he's actions. Cupping your cheeks he crouched down a bit to meet your height. A smile formed on he's lips before he spoke.

"Good luck to both of us, I know we can do this" You smiled and nodded as he gave a quick peck on your lips before backing away he's eyes still not leaving yours.

"See you inside My Tiger"

"I'll see you soon my Kitten" You wore your cap and wink at Taehyung before turning your body and running to the back of the school.

Taehyung kept he's gaze on you until you were out of he's sight. He looked back at the school and nodded to himself before he entered through the gate.

〰️❣️〰️

You shine in this darkness and that is our butterfly effect..
-Min Yoongi