38: Black Beast.

Glaring at the person in front of him, he felt as if he was showering in his own sweat. His vision getting blurry and exhaustion written was all over his face.

"Already tired min? I heard you skipped training, ofcourse you had to face the consequences" yoongi wished he had enough energy to wipe that fucking smirk off his face.

Today is the championship, The moment they have been waiting for.

"Look min, just look at your team. THIS is not going to win against us"

Yoongi was stood in the middle of the court, and the boy infront of him looked completely fine while he was very exhausted. He glanced at his teammates and yes, they all looked as if they had no energy left.

And then his eyes met Taehyung's.

Taehyung was sweating and breathing heavily. He only nodded at yoongi, indicating that they can do this, yoongi ignored him and glared back at the person infront of him.

"Atleast I'm not a dirty Player like you kai" Yoongi, who was bending while holding his knees now stood proud with a wide grin on his face.

"well lets see who is the dirty player here min" Kai laughed but deep inside it hit him.

Yoongi didn't respond and looked over to the referee. He formed a ' T ' with he's hand, indicating that he wants a time out. The referee whistles catching every players attention.

"Time out for the Team Bangtan!"

All the players went to the side to their respective areas. As soon as the Bangtan went to their coach he started yelling at the teams captain.

"What the fuck do you think your doing yoongi! Your out of focus! Look at the scores we are losing!"

Yoongi grabbed the energy drink from the cooler and jugged it down his throat, completing ignoring coaches rants. The other players sat on the bleachers as they tried to catch their breath.

Yoongi eyed Taehyung as he saw him spilling the cold water all over his face and hair to freshen up. It's a pretty tough game, yes, but the captain of team bangtan being out of focus is not helping at all.

Taehyung rolled his eyes when he saw yoongi just siting at the bleachers. He only started gulping down his drink and glanced around the entire stadium.

All the students are here, too excited for the match but they all seemed bored now. Even the principle of Seoul international school looked unhappy with the scores.

Taehyung then looked back at the his captain and with all the courage in his body, he started walking towards him.

Looking down and playing around with the ball in his hand, he was surprised when he saw two pair ofnile shoes infront of him. Glancing up he was met by the one and only hot nerd.

"So your curse of being a coward is still going on?" That triggered yoongi, But he only scoffed.

"I'm not a coward, fuck off" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Oh is that so? Look at us, we are losing, what kind of leader even are you? We all are tired and you mes"

Yoongi who was looking down saw a pair of nike shoes Infront of him. He look up only to see the hot nerd. He raised an eyebrow having no idea why Taehyung was there.

"How long does your curse of being a coward gonna last?" That triggered yoongi but he only scoffed.

"Fuck off, I'm not a coward"

"Oh is that so? Look at the team Yoongi we're fucking losing and your messing eveything up!" Yoongi only looked away. He knew Taehyung was right and that everyone was disappointed because of him. A groan left his lips as he ruffled his hair.

"What do you expect from me? I'm not a good leader like you Kim" Taehyung frowned.

"Do you even know who I am?? Dude I've won several matches, ofcourse I'm better than you but you can't compare yourself to me right fucking now" yoongi made a bruh face. This bitch definately knows how to praise himself.

"We both are different, whatever is bothering you just Bug it off, I'm counting on you, the team is counting on you and the entire school is counting on you!"

Yoongi has never hated anybody as much as he hates Taehyung. But he knew he couldn't run away from the fact that his teammate is right. He didn't knew what to say and what to do anymore.

"Y/n is counting on you" Yoongi's head snapped up in Taehyung's direction.

"Don't disappoint her, she's right there, watching us" a soft smile formed on Yoongi's lips. He glanced down as the blue haired boy continued.

"No matter how much she tries to convince me that she's here to watch me play, I know your the one she's here for Min" Yoongi gulped, he hurted your feelings and you were still here, supporting him and that was enough to give him strength. You were always his happiness and a true bestfriend.

When Taehyung saw his captain smile, he knew his plan worked. He tapped his shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"Whatever is happening between us, let's fuck it and make this work yeah?" He then Extended his hand towards him. Yoongi looked at his hand for a few seconds before eventually grabbing it.

"Let's do this"

After a few minutes of stretching and instructing his members about the game, the game begins again as Yoongi pulled his sleeves up.

"Be careful, they play dirty" He heard jungkook murmer. The team huddle up as they all shouted the teams name.

Only five members were allowed to enter the court. Since jimin hurted his stomach and someone kicked Namjoon which resulted him tripping face first onto the floor, they both took rest.

The referee whistled and everyone took their respective positions.

Taehyung quickly glanced at the public and smiled when his eyes met yours. You were siting with popcorn in your lap and with Jessica beside you. He wishes he was Jessica.

A chuckle left his lips when he realised you both were holding a banner of the team. You mouthed him a goodluck and gave him a flying smoochy kiss. He winked in returned.

The girls around you started squealing cause they probably thought that the hot nerd winked at them and that made you roll your eyes.

"Bitches"

〰️❣️〰️

You stole my heart,
but I'll let you keep it.
-Kim Taehyung