6: hey, this is sean

"Are you seriously leaning your back on the railings? What if someone's checking you out!?"

"Then that person must be having a great time. it's a great view isn't it? I mean you've seen it, twice" A grin formed on Taehyung's lips.

"your so unpredictable" You only chuckle and was about to sit on the floor but again Taehyung stopped you making you roll your eyes in annoyance.

"The floor doesn't have eyes, What is it now?" You asked irritated and you were surprised by what he did next.

He made you sit on the floor and removed he's uniforms coat and placed it on your thighs and sat beside you.

You were touched by he's actions as cheeks started to heat up. you looked down at your thighs. He cleared he's Throat before speaking.

"um, I know that your thinking I'm a pervert because of what I did yesterday and I'm really sorry about that" Fluttered by he's words you only looked away not wanting him to notice that you're blushing.

"I-It's okay"

You said still looking away. This was the first time you accepted someone's apology and that made you wonder
Why did I do that? And also this is the longest conversation you had with a guy and for Taehyung this is the first time he acted like a gentleman towards you while he always ignores girls but your different for him.

Silence ate you both as you only looked at the beauty of the Sky.
It's not awkward. it's not boring. it's just you both enjoying each others company.

For the first time you actually felt comfortable with someone other than
Yoongi, And to your surprise he can control you but you keep pushing away that feeling not wanting to be weak by him.

He's different from the other boys and he's not your type and he's the opposite type but you find him attractive in that way.

You wanted to talk so you open your mouth ready to start a conversation.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"yeah but I made an excuse
That I'm in the nurse room because I'm feeling pain in my area because of someone"

"That someone is a good kicker" You complimented yourself and laughed a little.

"you really love to see someone suffer huh?" He glared at you as you only chuckled lightly.

"Is Mr Kim mad?"

"Quit being formal just call me by my name"

"why would I call you by your name when you always call me Miss choi?"

"That's because I don't know your name" You scoffed in disbelief, he Doesn't know you?

"I'm well known in this School and you don't know my name?"

"I only called you by your surname because that's the only thing I know"

"Then guess"

"Are you serious right now miss Choi?"

"Yes Mr kim"

"your really unpredictable" He sighed deeply as a smile formed on your lips.

"hey Mr Kim, what did you mean by yesterday?"

"The part that I'll steel the virginity of your lips-"

"Not that you shithead The part that you said it's our second encounter"

"Oh that wait- don't tell me you don't remember me!"

"Well yeah, I've never seen a creature like you live here on earth"

"ofcource I have to live on earth because I'm a human you idiot"

"you talk too much just go straight to the point" He really did went straight to the point as your eyes widened on what he said.

"Hey this is sean, my boyfriend"

You pulled out a random guy who was peacefully reading a book. The guy seems surprised by your actions as he was about to say something but you cut him off.

"hey do me a favour or I'll kill your dog if you have one"

The guy widened he's eyes and was about to speak but he was again cut off by someone.

Your cousin, choi Minho entered the cafe and once he's eyes landed on you he immediately smiled and walked towards you.

"hey girl how are you? And who's this guy?" You smiled and link your arms with his as he's completely confused on what the hell is going on.

"Hey this is sean, My boyfriend"

"Oh so your that guy huh?"

"Yes, and I don't have a choice too cause you will kill my dog yeontan" You roll your eyes as he suddenly stood up and stood in front of you. you looked at him in confusion.

"well both of our first impression didn't go well so, why don't we start over?" He lend you he's right hand and spoke again.

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung, would you like to be friends miss..?"

That's a good way to know him more right? let's give it a shot.

You took he's hand and they were so soft. you felt so small cause he's hand was so big.

"Hi, nice to meet you I'm choi y/n"

〰️❣️〰️

You were born to be real and not to be perfect...
-Min Yoongi