3: Hot pink panties

I was early and the students found it weird since I'm usually super late. Technically I didn't sleep last night Cause I kept thinking about the scene Which happened yesterday with the new student.

If the Janitor didn't inturupted us that day, would we have kissed?

Why did I give in? I'm way too expensive and I'm saving my lips for someone I really love and not for someone I just met.

Yes my lips are still virgin. do you guys think that I'm a slut or something?

While I was putting my stuff in my  locker the girls started squealing which hurted my ears.

"The hot nerd is here~"

"Omo! Taehyung oppa!"

"He's so fucking hot with those glasses!"

It's he's second day and he already has so many fangirls. and My guess was right they'll nickname him 'Hot nerd'
I didn't dare look at him and I promised myself that I will ignore him for the rest of my life. I hurriedly close my locker and went for my class. I have physics while has have history.

〰️

As soon as the Teacher went out students started running out from the class as you chuckled at the sight.

You think today is your lucky day cause you and Taehyung have different schedules and your so freaking happy you don't have to see him nor he'll talk to you.

your the only one left in the class. finally you are really ALONE unlike yesterday.

You smiled and stood up from your seat and stretch your arms again and
This time your not with the pervert nerd.

"What does he think huh? I'll give him my precious lips? Oh hell No. This will remain virgin till the love of my life shows up~"

"The love of your life is here baby"

You jumped in surprise and looked behind you. Speak of the devil.

He's leaning his back on the doorframe as he croses his arms with a little smirk on his lips. He's hair is a bit messy. And he looked hot.

"So today is hot pink huh?" You were confused at first but when it hit you. Your cheeks immediately heat up.

"you saw it again?!"

"yeah I'm the only one who can see that and can Touch that.." You were surprised by his words.  You thought he's innocent and naive but damn how wrong you were. You manage to speak with butterflies in your stomach.

"w-what are you Talking about?
I'm not yours or something we just met yesterday. oh god"

"believe me, yesterday was our second encounter"

What? We've met before?

You jumped back to reality when you heard him locking the door.

"better lock the door so no one can disturb us"

He took a step towards you and he's again looking at you intensely, just like he looked at you on his first day.
And again you froze on your spot.
Your chest going up and down due to nervousness.

You have no idea what he's going to do. you always feel weak whenever your with him. Your hands form a fist as tightly holded onto the hem of your skirt.

He's eyes never leaves yours nor he doesn't blink.

How can he control me? And again those stares, it Melts me..

"Can I steal something from you miss choi?" he stood Infront of you with a smirk on his face as he noticed that your nervous because of him.

He crouch down a little to meet your eyes. You could feel his hot breath hitting your face which made you shiver from the closeness.

He glanced at your lips and back at your eyes as he lick his lips.

You don't know what that meant but he suddenly said something which made your whole world stop.

"Can I have the virginity of your lips miss choi?"

〰️❣️〰️

I hope that you never give up, remember that there is a person in korea in the city of Seoul who understands you
-park Jimin

I hope that you never give up, remember that there is a person in korea in the city of Seoul who understands you-park Jimin