18: I like you

As Taehyung entered the nurse's office, he frowned when he saw your state.

A folded wet towel was on your forehead. your school uniform's coat was on the side table folded nicely.
A blanket was on top of your body and you were only wearing socks.

He walked over and settled himself on the chair beside your bed.

Your eyes were closed so he thought that your asleep. He sat there quietly not wanting to disturb you and he noticed that your skin was pale and still sweating.

He grabbed the wet cloth from your forehead and started wiping off the sweat to ease the heat in your body.
He wiped all the way to your neck
But stopped when he reached your cleavage. he could see the buttons of your polo were unbuttoned and your black lace bra was slightly visible too.

A tint of pink formed on he's cheeks as he looked away and pushed that thought away not wanting to be a pervert and continued on what he's doing. He wiped off the sweat from the curve of your breast he can also feel how soft they were.

As a Man. he can't control he's Hormones but he doesn't want to take advantage of you especially when your sick.

Although he could feel he's dick twitch in he's pants he tried to not pay attention towards it.

little did he knew that you were awake the whole time.

He continued to wipe that area as you finally opened your eyes and saw him gazing at your chest while wiping your cleavage. You spoke in your husky yet weak voice from which he flinched.

"Like what you doing?"

Taehyung immediately removed the cloth from your chest and looked away embarrassed. You can see he's face getting red as you only laughed and placed your hands at the back of your head feeling relaxed.

"It's not like that I was just t-trying to help"

"Sure Mr kim Taehyung, whatever you say"

You closed your eyes waiting for him to speak but he never did. You opened them and got surprised when you saw him looking at you with coldness in he's eyes.

A while ago he was embarrassed and now he's looking at me coldly?

"You knew you were sick, Still you attended the class?" You only looked away not wanting to meet his cold gaze.

"Answer me y/n, I'm talking to you" He demanded, you don't want to argue with him so you replied still not looking at him.

"I promised you right? That I will pay for lunch today cause you always pay, i-i didn't wanted you to get disappointed"

Hearing your words he got flattered as he smiled lightly cause you sacrifice your body just so you couldn't disappointed him but he is still upset cause of your stubbornness.

"I'm still disappointed y/n, you came here even though your sick just to eat lunch with me? And now look where you are" You rolled your eyes cause now he was acting like your mom.

"Don't roll your eyes at me honey I'm deadly serious here" You groaned cause he keeps nagging you.

"Oh my god can you please shut the fuck up?"

"And watch your language. Is it your hobby to speak this kind of unholy words?"

"Oh please dont act like you never speak this unholy words"

"Well there are more unholy stuff which can come out of my sexy lips kitten" That caught you off guard as you looked at Taehyung and saw him smirking.