25: Confessions

You were settled on the wet grass as you didn't care if you got wet, you didn't care uf you would feel cold. your just admiring the beautiful river Infront of you.

The Cold breeze striked through your delicate skin as you shivered.

You've been sitting here since 5 hours and your still not okay. No more tears left to cry. You placed down your cap and allowed the droplets to land on your cheeks.

Why does is hurt so much? Why isn't this just a dream?

You pulled out a cigarette from your pocket and was about to light it up but just then Taehyung's face flashed infront of your eyes as you remembered the promise you both made. You groaned and tossed away the cigerette.

It was getting dark as you thought about staying here for little bit more. Not until you heard he's voice.

"I knew you were here"

He was breathing heavily as he ran fast as possible to see you. You didn't bother to look at him. You heared he's footsteps.

"Stop"

He quickly halted he's steps as you slowly turned revealed your face. He's heart softened when he's eyes met your tired ones. Your eyes were puffy With your blank exsausted face.

"What are you doing here?" There was no emotions in your voice as he felt he's chest tightening seeing your fragile state. He was about to walk towards you again but you still stopped him.

"I said stop right there kim Taehyung"

This time your voice was demanding as he stoped. You saw he's adam's apple going up as he swallowed a lump in he's throat.

"I asked what are you doing here?"

"what are you doing to yourself y/n?" You let out a faint chuckle. Taehyung's eyes turned dark as he gripped the umbrella tighter.

"I know your gonna leave me too, so just go home Taehyung"

You said calmly ad Taehyung just stayed there on he's spot staring at you.

"I said go away Taehyung! Leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to end up getting hurt"

You whispered the last sentence which was loud enough for Taehyung to hear. Your voice cracked at the end as you felt your gonna cry soon. But Taehyung still wasn't moving.

"Can't you understand it Taehyung!? Leave me alone! No one believes me! Not even my parents! Go away! I don't want to be more broken!"

You yelled as you completely broke down.

Tears formed in he's eyes as he saw how broken you are. How much pain your in, Taehyung feels it too. Two persons but one heart. Taehyung can see how hurt you are and it hurts him even more.

"But I do believe you"

You raised your head and met he's teary eyes. You were astonished and didn't knew what to reply.

"I know you the best, I know you worst, see you hurt, but I don't judge"

He said those words without breaking the eye contact. You felt your heartbeat increasing as you didn't know what to say.

"You asked me what I'm doing here"

You saw how tightly he was holding the umbrella without even blinking for once.

"I'm here because I'm worried about you. I'm here because I care for you and you are asking me why I'm doing this!?"

He took a deep breath and your heart started pounding against your chest. getting anxious of what he will say next.

"Can't you see that I love you?! It's because I am in fucking love with you Y/n"

You stayed still and Taehyung was breathing heavily. But you knew what you wanted now. It's now or never.

"It's just 8 letters Y/n! why can't you just say it?" And that was it.

"I love you"

Not wasting your time you ran towards him as he let go of the umbrella getting drenched. He removed he's glasses, arms spreading wide to meet you. You jumped on him as he gladly caught you. Wrapping your legs around he's waist with your hands over he's neck. he supported your hips.

You cupped he's cheeks and without thinking twice you both crashed your lips together. The kiss was passionate. your lips moving in sync with him as he tilted he's head so you can kiss him deeper.

It was your both first kiss and it's already so addictive. He hugged you tighter wanting no gap inbetween you both. Your palms made it's way towards he's hair ruffling it.

It was even more romantic kissing under the rain.

You broke the kiss and rested your forehead on he's

You broke the kiss and rested your forehead on he's. you both fanned eachother's lips as your hot breath got mixed. You slowly opened your eyes and he's already looking at you with so much love in he's eyes. You smiled as the rain drops landed on your both face and you shared the warmth of eachother.

"I love you too"

He pecked your lips before gently placing you down on the ground. Your still hugging him and shivering but that's when you saw familiar cars from which you have been running.

"We have to get out from here Tae, I don't wanna go home yet"

Taehyung too noticed the bodyguards coming out from the car and soon as they spotted you, Taehyung grabbed your hand interwining it with he's and started to run.

Despite of being chased by the bodyguards you guys were laughing as they couldn't keep up with you. the best place in this world is being in someone's arms who will not only hold you at your best but will also pick you up at your weakest.

Taehyung is the only person who didn't leave your side.

〰️❣️〰️
All heart's have love, some just have trouble finding it
-Kim Taehyung

〰️❣️〰️All heart's have love, some just have trouble finding it-Kim Taehyung