15: Tired

"Just continue it come on~"

He whined which made you smile. you continued to dry he's hair as he closed he's eyes enjoying your care. You Push away he's sweaty hair to wipe away the sweat. Seeing he's face up close with exposed forehead made him look more hotter and handsome.

You've never done this to anyone before except for Yoongi. once you were done drying he's hair he stood up properly and you hand him he's Gatorade which you brought for him from convenience store in the Morning and that's why you also got late.

Taehyung's face turned bright red as he took the bottle of Gatorade and thanked you before drinking it. He finished so fast as you blink your eyes multiple times. he sighed freshly while having a smile on he's lips.

"Thank-you kitten"

He suddenly kissed your forehead making your eyes go wide because you guys are in public. Not like you do this in private you playfully hit he's arm when you felt your cheeks getting hot as Taehyung just laughed at your reaction.

"people might think that we are dating!"

"Are we not??" You hit the back of he's head as he groaned and rubbed it.

"we're not you dumbhead!" He playfully pouts but laughed afterwards.

"I told you not to be so violent. Anyways I'm gonna take a shower will you wait for me?" You nodded your head and was about to take your bag from bleachers but Taehyung quickly took it before you and now again he's the one who's carrying it.

"Tae you don't have to-"

"I don't want my princess to get tired"

You can't help but blush on he's words. your heartbeat getting so fast it felt like it will blast any moment.
He smiled successfully when he saw you blushing and took your hand, interwining it with he's and dragged you out of the gymnasium while you only looked down because of the attention you both are getting from students.

But little did they know that someone was tightly holding he's towel while looking at you both exiting the gymnasium.

〰️

Only the sound of shower running can be heared from the gymnasium's bathroom. He just closed he's eyes letting the water pour on he's skin
When he Heard the other shower running.

Someone got into the bathroom beside him.

Taehyung peacefully enjoyed the shower when suddenly someone spoke from the other side. Taehyung rolled he's eyes immediately recognising the voice.

"what's your relationship with Y/n?" Yoongi asked with he's cold tone as Taehyung chuckled with he's deep voice.

"why are you asking?" Taehyung heared Yoongi scoffed on the other side before he spoke.

"you think I'm blind? I saw what you were doing in the gymnasium. what's your relationship with her?"

"You can think what you want I don't care"

"I don't trust you Taehyung. y/n never trusted any guy besides me"

"well iy don't trust you either. Who knows you might do something to her"

"you really think that I will do something to her? Boy she Trusts me more than you"

"Maybe you're right but cant you see? She's changing in a good way and not a bad influencer like you. Who did that? Oh yeah its me" Yoongi's hand formed into a fist. blood boiling so hot in he's body as he spoke calmly but triggered from inside.