40: Injured

"well well well look who we have here, former Captain of the team"

Taehyung's beautiful smile vanished the moment he heard the familiar voice he glanced up, only to be greeted by his former teammate.

Taehyung didn't say anything, neither he reacted, he only glanced once at his girlfriend before paying his attention on Kai. Kai on the other hand had followed Taehyung's gaze, his eyes landed on you.

What's with Taehyung and that girl?

Kai had different thoughts running in his mind. The girl was indeed gorgeous and sexy, Taehyung saw the way Kai was licking his lips and he only raised his eyebrow.

"I thought your only interested in books. who is that girl by the way? Girlfriend?"

"What makes you think I'll tell you?" Kai pulls he's hands in the air in surrender as a dark chuckle left his lips.

"Woah easy bro, just asking for a friend. She's a whole course meal" He smirked.

"Are you here to irritate me again like you used to back then? I'm done with your shit Kai, try something new"

"I just missed our old Captain that's all"

"Aren't you happy that I'm no longer the captain now? You always wanted to replace me and now look? your the new captain but the fun fact is" Taehyung took a step closer while kai just kept glaring at him with a confused expression.

"Don't fly high Kai, we both are aware of the fact that you'll never be as perfect as me"

Taehyung never knew spitting fire was so fun. Thanks to you. He knew very well this was pissing the heck out of Kai's life.

Think you guys can win? Your leader is so weak and this will be the Very first defeat you faced Kim Taehyung, so don't be depressed about it" Tae let out a chuckle.

"For sure this will also be the FIRST time black beast's tittle will fall apart and you know why?" Taehyung smirked.

"Because I'm not your leader anymore" Taehyung patted his shoulder to show the referee that eveything was okay.

"So don't be depressed about it"

Taehyung repeated the same word's used by Kai  and saw he's fingers turning into fist as he only chuckled.

"Don't make a scene here kai, and tell baekhyun and suho to apologize to my teammates. I know they purposely hurted them. Honestly, I'm not surprised. This is one of the main reason's why I Quit black beast, you all are dirty players. how will you learn?"

With that Taehyung rolled he's eyes and walked away

As for now team Bangtan were catching up with team black beast. The students which were quite were now cheering loudly. Yoongi did well too, he only focused on the ball and he's teammates.

It's been only five minutes and there was a tie between both the groups.

Jin now had the ball as he ran towards the ring while chanyeol stood infront. Trying to block him, but it did not work when jin faked a tossed but only passed it to Yoongi.

Yoongi smirked. He was doing really good but just when he was about to shoot the ball into ring but something unexpected happened.

In a blink of an eye yoongi was laying on the floor as a huge gasp was heard from the audience. Including you.

Well, kai nudged yoongi on the face very hard which lead him to fall which also prevented him from shooting the ball.

The referee whistles and said that its a foul play. The Bangtan quickly rushed to their leader who was on the wheeping on the floor.

"hyung!"

"keep up yourself yoongi wake up!"

"Medic Medic we need help!" Jungkook yelled with sweat all over his face.

Mr lee was arguing with Mr oh, who was the coach of black beast. The entire court was in a mess. Members were trying to stop jimin who was literally about to throw a punch straight in Kai's face.

This was not okay, this wasn't fair. three of the Bangtan members were already injured because of them.

Jin and Taehyung helped yoongi to stand up by pulling he's arms around their shoulder.

Yoongi was in pain. Blood dripped down he's lips, a bruise around he's eye. He couldn't even open he's eyes cause he was so Tired and hurt.

The members took him to the nurse room.

All the students were shouting and you had tears in your eyes by seeing your best friend so hurt.

"i-i think we should go and check on him" Jessica whispered. Not wasting your time you immediately ran out while Jessica followed right behind.

〰️❣️〰️

No matter what others think, you are yourself and just the way you are..
-BTS