16: Sick

You opened your eyes slowly as you felt something uneasy. You slowly sat up on your bed but a pain rushed through your head making you hold your head while groaning in pain. Beads of sweat visible on your forehead as you felt a bit dizzy but the headache is worse. You look at the clock and its 8:00 the second period will start soon.

You sighed heavily. the truth is that you are bored to go school without him.

Yes, Taehyung. He's excused in all subjects because of the Training and its been 2 days since he started Training. He has a busy schedule but he still manages to make time for you
And you always eat Together during lunchtime.

You felt your whole body burning like hell but your hands were cold as ice.
Then suddenly the door swang open revealing your mom. when she saw you still in bed she sigh and spoke.

"sweetie look at the time Your second period is gonna start soon!"

You didn't answer her cause of the pain when she walked towards you
And placed her hand on your forehead but quickly removed it because of the hotness in your body.

"Your burning! Why did you suddenly got a fever?"

She looked at you worriedly. Your mother's eyes wonder around the room and stopped when she looked at the open window. You forgot to close it last night.

She let out a heavy sigh and stood up from your bed before closing the window. After that she turned towards you who is having a hard time standing up from the bed.

"I told you to always close that windows especially at night cause your respiratory system is so weak"

You sneezed as your mother shook her head and handed you a tissue. you started blowing your nose in it.
Once your done you kept it aside and your mother spoke worriedly.

"I think you shouldn't go to school in this state I'll tell the principle-"

"No!"

you promised Taehyung that you'll give him a treat Today cause he always pays for the food and you don't want to disappoint him.

Your mother flinched from your sudden outburst as you sneezed again and she covered her face with her hands so that she couldn't catch the virus.

"What do you mean? Usually you don't even care about school even when your not sick"

You forcefully stood up from your bed ignoring the pain in your head and rushed to the bathroom to get fresh.
While your mother shooked her head in disagreement cause she is worried about you who knows something might happen?

"I better tell Yoongi about her state"

Your mother pulled out her phone and dialled He's number but he's not picking up cause of the Training. he's very busy. Your mother sighed as she loosed hope of your safety and went out from your room.

After you got ready you walked out of your room closet but with slow steps cause everytime you walk it felt like you will collapse anytime.

When you made your way downstairs, maids and guards greeted you. You just went past them in the leaving room where your parents were having a cup of tea while reading newspapers.

You father saw you and immediately placed he's newspaper down cause he thought something is off about you because you again started to sweat.

"sweetie are you okay? Why are you sweating its cold"

"your daughter is sick but still wants to go school"

Your father chocked on he's drink and walked towards you worriedly. He placed he's hand on your forehead and just like your mom he quickly pulled it way when he felt he's skin burn from the hotness.

"Young lady, you are not going to school in this state you need to rest"

You rolled your eyes and folded your arms over your chest. Your sick, but your still stubborn.

"You guy's are overreacting, I'm fine so stop stopping me please"

You grabbed your bag and walked out of your house as your dad looked at you in disbelief and your mother sipped her tea while shooking her head.

"How can she have a boyfriend when she's so stubborn?"

He's wife patted he's shoulder as he looked at her Mrs Choi just smiled before speaking.

"I'm sure there's someone our There, lets not lose hope honey"

The clicking sound of your heel is the only sound in the hallway. Each step you took you felt more weaker but you still somehow managed to walk.
You wanted to stop by gymnasium but you didn't wanted him to see you like this and also you wanted to avoid yoongi.

You stopped on your tracks when you saw something on the school's bulletin board. You turned your whole body as you read the honour calls, ofcource your name wasn't in there cause you didn't gave the exam.

Why's the school not kicking me out?
Apparently my dad owns this land but not the school ofcource.

Sometimes you wonder that if your name was the first in that board will they be surprised? And Taehyung keeps pushing you to take the exams and when it comes to him you couldn't say no.

Thats how powerful he is to you, he can control you not like that your complaining. You love it.

I was the girl known as fierceless, cold hearted girl with an ugly attitude but when i met him, he became my weaknesses and my strength too.
I was slowly changing because of him.
My own world Which was dull became colourful and meaningful to me.

In short.

I need him in my life.

But I'm scared.

Scared to get hurt in the end.

You let out a deep sigh when a pain striked in your head. You again look at the honour of last year's recognition.

"I'll put my name on top this time"

"Stop dreaming that your name will be in that board Choi.. that's never going to happen.."

[Guess who said that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

〰️❣️〰️

I want you to be your light baby, you should be your light so that you won't hurt more so that you can smile more
-Park Jimin "promise"

I want you to be your light baby, you should be your light so that you won't hurt more so that you can smile more-Park Jimin "promise"