37: he's Trap 🔞

Two ours have been passed and you could hear Nayeon still crying, but infront of her parents. They were called by the principle. About Me song, he was in jail and about Taehyung, well his coaching extended for one hour since he once again left when the incident happened.

Right now, you were walking in the quite hallway with your boyfriend's towel. He forgot to bring it so he called and told you to bring the towel for him. He's showering in the boy's locker room.

But you know that he never forgets to bring he's towel so how did he forgot now? Something was fishy about him.
You stood Infront of the door and was about to knock when it suddenly opened and someone quickly pulled you inside by your wrist.

The person pinned you against one of the lockers and you slowly opened your eyes only to be greeted by your half Naked boyfriend.

He was all drenched in water, his bangs sticking to his forehead and he had a very mischievous smile on his lips. You looked down and saw that he was only having a towel around he's waist

"Tae you told me that you don't have a towe-" his arms encircled you and his lips locked yours, completely blocking you from moving.

It was as if he was controlling you, your fingers immediately Tangled themselves into his locks, you can feel the needinees in him on his lips.

You whimpered when his big plams landed on your tongue and he gave them a good squeeze, taking the advantage he inserted his tongue into your mouth.

You suddenly remember the scene in he's car this morning. Is it the payback time?

You pulled away from the kiss when you needed some air but that didn't stop him. He's lips went to your jawline and then your neck. You played with the waistband of he's towel and now he was successful in turning you on.

You moaned when he sucked your sweet spot. It healed yesterday but Taehyung marked it again. He sucked hard leaving a purplish hickey. He inserted he's hands in your shirt and between your moans you still managed to speak.

"W-what if someone caught us?"

Pulling away from your neck he looks so satisfied after marking you again his. He looked into your eyes. He is breathing heavily and is looking so hot.

Placing that one strand of your hair behind your ear he smiled and leaned down to capture your earlobe.

"I ain't Mr song"

He's deep Voice rang in your ear. He's voice is so deep. Deeper than the ocean. Hands making their way to your clothed breast he slowly cupped them while still nibbling on your earlobe.

"They are so soft precious, I love them"

Never knew the hot nerd talks dirty too. This guy is soft from outside and freaky on the inside.

You finally pulled down his boxers and there it was. His big thick cock stood proudly infront of you. Precum already dripping from the red angry tip.

He's size never fails to amaze you. He's hands which were on your breasts went to your waist and he pulled you closer so that you can feel the hardness of he's cock.

Your hands which were resting on his chest trailed down to his tummy and then he felt your delicate fingers wrapping themselves around his cock.

A sweet whimper left his lips.

You started to pump him slowly while your eyes never left his. Taehyung never knew how good it actually feels to get a handjob. Damn he loves it.

He rested he's head in the crook of your neck, you could feel him whimper in your neck when you increased the speed of your hand.

"God b-baby just like that"

you felt something dripping down your thighs as you kept pumping he's Shaft. He keeps moaning your name and He's so sensitive. You felt him Twitch so you slowly ran your thumb over his slit.

"I'm close I'm close!" As soon as those words left Taehyung's mouth, he felt something wet on his cock, when he opened his eyes he was met your mouth on him, you were sucking his cock.

When he felt you swirl your tongue around the head, he started bucking his hips forward, Trying to fit eveything inside of your mouth.

You grabbed his thighs for support as he continued to chase his orgasm. Tears were now streming down your face not because you were crying but because he tasted like absolute heaven.

Then you felt it, you felt him deep in your throat when he thrusted hard and threw his head back to let out the most sexiest moan you've ever heard.

"Yes my precious your taking me so g-good" Taehyung pushed one last time before he painted your mouth with his cum, your knees were scrapped because of the rough thrusting of him, before your legs gave up, Taehyung pulled you up by your waist and was surprised when you opened your mouth and showed him that you finished all of his seeds.

He only chuckled and kissed your lips in the most beautiful way, almost as if he felt bad for fucking your mouth. You didn't realise he was undressing you until he touched your cheek.

"Wanna join me in shower?"

〰️❣️〰️

"Close your eyes go to sleep. Know my love is all around dream and peace and when you will wake up.. you know that I'm still with you.."
   -jeon jungkook

"   -jeon jungkook