12: Wipe my sweat

Holding the strap of he's bag Taehyung waiting for someone at the school's entrance. The girls kept glancing at him but he never gave them a reaction.

Taehyung sighed. He thought the person he's waiting for is not gonna appear.

But he wants that person to appear and watch him play. It sounds like he wants to Impress that person but that's exactly what he wants to Do.
He looked at he's watch and the tryouts will begin in 15 minutes.

he thought about jot attending tryouts because he's 'inspiration' is not with him.

Suddenly a black car stood in front of the school's entrance and the driver of the car walked out and opened the door for someone.

The driver opened the car revealing you as Taehyung's eyes lit up and a Big smile formed on he's lips.

You walked with your arms folded over your chest and with a straight face but Taehyung is not happy by what your wearing. especially your short skirt. He knows that your not wearing any protective shorts and only wearing panties under your skirt.

Everyone keeps glancing at your milky legs which made Taehyung a little bit pissed.

Your the centre of attention. The only student with blonde hair and having the guts to disobey The school's rules.
You smiled when your eyes landed on Taehyung and you started walking faster. You noticed that he's looking at your lower part and you know that he's looking at your skirt.

You noticed that he's carrying the bag
But it's the different bag and it's a sports bag.

Ah right he's joining for the Team.

He glared at you but he also knows that your not gonna Listen to him anyways so he just sighed before speaking.

"you could have wear only panties if your gonna wear a skirt like these anyways" He said with a hint of annoyance in he's voice. You chuckled earning a glare from him.

"stop being overprotective and focus on the tryouts"

"how can I focus if your wearing that huh?" He flicked your right thigh making you flinch and step back as you glare at him.

"pervert stop doing that will yah?"

"then stop wearing that will yah?"

"you know that I won't listen to you. let's go for the tryouts" You started walking but he stopped you. You turned to face him but he turned you back around and removed your back and now he's the one who's carrying it.

"Tae you don't have to, carrying two bags might hurt your back" You said and tried to take your bag back but he held it higher making you jump but at last you gave up and sighed as he only smiled.

"don't worry I have only clothes in my bag and so it's not heavy and you know why I'm doing thi-"

"yeah yeah I know trying to make a move now let's go! You need to change your clothes first" He smiled and placed he's right arm on your shoulder pulling you closer He's vanilla scent now also comes from you and you like it. You got used to these kind of things while walking you didn't realize that Taehyung is glaring at all the guys who are walking past you two.

The students can't help but to think that you guys are 'dating'.

You both stopped right Infront of boys locker room and Taehyung removed he's arm from your shoulder and faced you before speaking

"wait me here okay?"

You only nodded your head as you took your bag from him.

"or do you want to join me-"

You quickly pushed him inside as he laughed. blood started rushing through your cheeks. Taehyung saw you blushing as he smiled knowing that he made you blush.

"Stop being so flirty Taehyung just go and change!"

You successfully pushed him inside and closed the door. You leaned your back against the door and fanned your hot cheeks. good thing no one is in the hallway cause all the students quickly went in the gymnasium.
You chuckled as you placed your hand on your heart which is beating uncontrollably.

Stop making me so weak when I'm with you Taehyung.

As soon as you walkes inside all students can't help but to stare at the boy beside you.

Yup, you also couldn't take your eyes off him. He's not wearing he's glasses but he's wearing he's contact lens.

"I'll melt if you keep staring at me like that kitten"

Inturrupted by he's words you quickly looked away embarrassed for what you did. you heared him laugh a bit.
You saw some empty bleachers and sat on one of them crossing your legs.

He sat beside you with a sly grin on he's lips. he noticed that your siting with crossed legs but the back of your thigh is exposed. he's gaze went over to the boys who were siting opposite from you and they were staring at your legs.

He saw that one of the boy removed he's phone out of he's pocket so that he can take a picture of you but Taehyung immediately placed he's towel on your thighs making you surprise and then he looked at the boys and gave them a glare as they all looked away.

You looked at Taehyung and he's looking at you with a cold gaze making you confuse.

"don't put that away from you got it?"
He demanded with a bit of scary tone as you nodded. he suddenly smiled cutely making you more confuse.

"and by the end of the game. with that towel on your lap, you'll wipe sweat away from my forehead just like a girlfriend does okay?"

〰️❣️〰️

If you hate me, hate me alone.. don't be out there lying about me Trying to recruit people to hate me with you...
-Jeon jungkook