13: The tryouts

"And by the end of the game with that towel on your thighs. You'll wipe my sweat from my forehead just like a girlfriend okay?"

Seriously?

"In your dreams kim Taehyung" Usually you do that with yoongi but you think that will not happen today. Taehyung pouted as you secretly smiled finding him cute.

you looked around the court, you can see the boys who were in tryouts warming up and only Taehyung isn't warming up. he is Just siting beside you admiring your serious face.

"yah you should go and warm up yourself. your the only member who's not warming up"

"Nope I'm too lazy~" He whined like a little kid. Some students started to look at you both. Taehyung is literally acting like your boyfriend.

"get up with your lazy ass and start warming up. who knows you might get sprained or something" He gave you a cheeky smile as you just raised your eyebrow at him.

"Are you worried about me?"

You rolled your eyes. yes you are worried about him he might get hurt because he didn't stretch he's body.

You sighed and took off the towel from your thigh and placed it on the bleachers. You got up and faced him making him a bit confused but still he was smiling at you.

You grabbed he's hands and made him stand up but ofcource you have a strength of baby compared to him so he just smiled while watching you struggling.

"k-kim Taehyung get up! Damn it your too strong!" You said while still trying to make him stand.

"i s-swear to god Taehyung if you keep doing this i won't hesitate to kick you agai-" Hearing your words he immediately stood up making you stumble back a little but he quickly pulled you back as you glared at him and pointed to the court. he pouted not wanting you to kick he's precious balls.

Ofcource this nerd has a condition as he tapped he's finger on he's cheek signaling you to kiss it.

You blushed and pushed him in the court as he laughed.

You crossed your arms while standing near your seat keeping an eye on Taehyung like your he's god damn couch. He stretched a bit before going down for pushups.

He's biceps were visible as he did pushups you gotta admit that he had a perfect toned body.

You noticed that he's doing push-ups Infront of a girls group as they all started fangirling at him.

You felt irritated by the looks they were giving Taehyung. You don't know why but you walked towards Taehyung. After you reached him he stood up and looked at you.

He was surprised a bit when he saw you Infront of him. Sweat forming on he's hot body as he panted.

"y/n-"

"What are you doing!? Go stretch in a corner where no one can see you!" He acted like he's confused and went purposely Infront of the group of girls
But he knew that no one can beat your beauty.

He smiled when he's jealous 'friend' grabbed him and dragged him in the corner. That's a bit cruel but good thing that he likes her.

"Good boy, now continue what your doing, I'm watching you"

She sat on the bleachers and placed the towel on her lap because Taehyung told her to do so. taehyung winked at her as he saw her face getting red but she still had a straight face.

He continued to stretch while looking at you like your the only girl he can see in this world.

You were sitting alone on the bleachers with a bottle of Gatorade which you got for Taehyung. Your sitting alone because no one ever wants to sit with you and you actually like it cause they annoy you a lot.