10: kitten

"Skipping meals can cause your metabolism to slow down which can cause weight gain and also makes it harder to loose weight"

You raised an eyebrow at him as he sounded like a nutritionist.

"But in your case, your not gaining weight, instead your getting more skinnier you at least need to have a little bit fat in your body"

"Don't act like my mother please"

"You should also listen to your mother, look if you always skip your meals your stomach will get triggered and then you will have a tummy ache"

"Oh my god Taehyung you sound like my personal doctor right now" He was about to reply but the orders came. He gave the money and took the trays from the lady as he started walking and you followed him behind.

He started eating but you didn't. you just kept staring at your plate. He noticed as he put he's chopsticks down.

"Eat before it gets cold"

"Look Tae, I really appreciate your kindness but I'm really not hung-" He didn't let you finish when he took he's chopsticks back in he's hand and shoved japchae in your mouth. You glare at him while munching as he laughed.

"Oh y/n no need to be shy, you could have just told me that you wanted me to feed you" Blood rushed through your cheeks as it turned into bright pink shade. He noticed that you were blushing as he pinch your cheeks.

Little did you know that the entire cafeteria was staring at you and Taehyung being lovey.

"Don't be so full of yourself I can eat by myself"

"just start eating and from now on you are eating with me during lunchtime just so I could make sure your eating regularly"

"T-Thank you for the meal" You said smiling.

"Your welcome, I mean that's what friends are for right?"

Friends? I knew it.. he only sees us as friends, what was I expecting anyway?
He's not my type neither I am he's.
But then what are these feelings? Why did it hurt when he said that we're only friends?

"Ofcource t-that's what friends are for"

Perhaps do I have feelings for him?
Nah I won't fall for him. boys are just pain in the ass.

You noticed that Taehyung keept on looking out of the window. You followed he's gaze and it's again that poster for the tryouts.

"Just tryout for the team Taehyung"

he got startled by your voice. He looked at you and your just eating your food while looking down. he chuckled and smirked before speaking.

"If I join the team will my kitten cheer for me?" You stopped eating when he said that. why the hell is he calling you a kitten? You brushed off the  thought and met he's gaze.

"Then I have two people to cheer"

"who?" You noticed that he's jealous as an idea popped in your mind. You smirked.

"It's just the captain of the team" You acted like your happy but your not cause your not in good terms with that person.

"I thought you didn't like boys"

"well not that boy" You know that he will start sulking again as you sigh and stopped your plan of making him jealous.

"Ofcource I will cheer for you and my best friend" He stopped eating when he heard your words. He sat up straight before speaking.

"So he's the captain of the team?" You nodded. You guys were almost done with lunch.

"Then I want to tryout for the team"

"Not being rude but do you have the skills? I mean are you a player?" He smirked and stood up from he's seat with the both trays. You were so confused when he spoke with he's deep voice.

"I was the Team Captain in my old school for a reason y/n"

So he's the captain of the team from he's old school?

You thought that this guy was only into studying and reading books but he was also good in sports? What the hell! This guy is full of surprises.

〰️

"I have an announcement students especially for the boys. you guys saw the poster right?" All the students nodded except for you as the Teacher starts to speak again.

"Sadly Mr Wang got injured really badly and he can't join in the championship" The class started whispering loudly.

"Class settle down please. he fractured he's own leg during training
And is in the hospital right now healing, but he can't play" You glanced at Taehyung and he's listening to teacher so carefully.

"So we need to recruit another person. I know many students are not good in sports but you can always try.. tomorrow is the tryouts. Morning and tomorrow we don't have class because of the tryouts the team has to win because the prize is a lot of money and that can help in school. that's it now class is dismissed"

The class Bowed before everyone packed Their bags and walked out of the class. And now..

It's only you and Taehyung.

〰️❣️〰️

To the world you maybe be one person but for one person you maybe be the world..
-Jeon Jungkook