21: Park seo joon

"I never knew you are into this type of places" Taehyung said with an amused expression on he's face.

"I have an ugly Attitude Taehyung, but I'm not a spoiled brat, I don't like fancy stuffs either"

"well, how did you find this place?"

"it was one time when I had an argument with my dad and I sneaked out to clear my mind. but then I remembered that I didn't eat dinner and so I got hungry, but then I saw this place and got close to Ahjumma, and yeah Nobody's aware of the fact that I visit here"

Taehyung had a mouth shaped 'o' as he nodded he's head listening to your side of story.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be in training?"

"We don't have it Today, and it's a good thing that exams are over since now I can focus on my two goals"

"Two?" You asked taking a sip of water.

"Yes, firstly my Training for the championship" You nodded your head.

"And second is to make you my Girlfriend"

You choked on your water and started coughing. Taehyung chuckled and started wiping your face with the tissue.

"Friends? My ass you guys are giving me cavities" You both stopped and looked up to see Ahjumma with a tray full of food as she smiled at you both cheekily.

"Dear, you should say Yes, he's really handsome and a gentleman Its rare to find a guy like him"

"but Ahjumma, she plays hard to get, what should I do?" He said playing along with her and blinked he's eyes innocently as you scoffed feeliny betrayed.

"Then I'll steel you away from her, I'm not wasting my chance to date a Hot boy like you" She said and laughed along with Taehyung as he looked at your defeated face.

The betrayal is real..

You had enough so you grabbed your chopsticks and started hitting him with it while Taehyung tried to protect himself using he's arms.

"Hey! Stop it I told you girl to stop being so violent right? You might kill me one day!"

"Yeah if I had the chance I will chop your flesh and sell your organs or maybe I'll let your body be eaten by some hungry species from Amazon" Taehyung looked at you with big eyes processing what you just said as Ahjumma laughed and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

"Don't get serious son, this is her way to show love towards a person"

〰️

"I am going to rest room okay?" Nodding he's head Taehyung arranged the empty bowls and plates so that Ahjumma won't have a hard time.

"Oh no son you don't have to!" She said approaching your table stopping Taehyung.

"No it's fine"

He started walking towards the washbasin and kept the dishes there so that it can be washed by Ahjumma. Taehyung came back and Ahjumma smiled at he's kind actions.

"y/n is really lucky to have a boy like you" Taehyung smiled and started wiping the table with a cloth.

"Oh son you really don't have to, your my customer I should be the one doing this"

"It'ss fine, this is the least I can do for you not letting us pay" The old lady smiled and admired the boy Infront of her.

"I'm sorry son, but I still didn't get your name" Taehyung immediately bowed to her and she chuckled.