28: Mine 🔞

Not too long you felt he's fingers on your wet folds as he felt the wetness withinyou.

You let out a blissful moan which only made Taehyung more aroused. Everytime he touched your Body he glanced at you. Loving the way your reacts to his touch.

You arched your back when he drew circles with he's thumb on your clit. Your eyes were half closed, beads of sweat rolling down your forehead, toes curled, breathing heavily, your chest going up and down.

he finally inserts a finger into your core resulting in you shooting your eyes open from the sudden pleasure. Your walls tightly wrapped around he's finger as Taehyung looked at your fucked up face while pumping he's finger slowly but deeply.

You let out a hmm when he inserted a second finger. Taehyung hissed when he glanced down and made eye contact with his bulging dick nicely resting in his pants.

Biting your lip you slowly grabbed now your boyfriend's hand and guided him to go faster. You were so close.

Taehyung hissed as the lewd image of you fucking yourself with his fingers did nothing to please his cock.

She was quite and instrument to play, so finely tuned, if he touched her right she made the most glorious sound.. raw.

Intense, absolutely delicious voices of pleasure. She grabbed he's hair and pulled him closer. He once again thrusted his finger in her..

crooking it and trying to hit that one spot for which she would respond with one long high-pitched orgasm.

Beautiful..

That was the only thing running around in Taehyung's mind. Your juices were dripping down in the white cleaned sheets. He removed the cum off he's lips by he's thumb and licked it. He hummed in satisfaction at your bitter sweet cum.

Taehyung couldn't hold himself anymore as he immediately slide down he's sweatpants along with he's boxers letting he's length sprung out with precum on the tip. You never knew that Taehyung was this big, how will it fit? He's gonna tear you apart with that weopon. You blushed and looked away as Taehyung smirked.

You heared he's groans and looked back at him only to catch him slowly stroking himself. He's lips parted open as he lined himself Infront of your entrance but stopped to look at you. He kissed you again pouring all he's love in the kiss.

"Its gonna hurt at first, do you still want me to continue?"

"please make me yours Taehyung"

Your other hand, which was near your head went to he's fingers interlocking it with yours and the other was on he's shoulders for some support. He aligned himself near you and rubbed it against your core teasing you and making himself wet too.

Not too long ago you winced and slapped his back lightly when he pushed into you but instantly pulled out and met your eyes with his widened ones.

"baby Oh my god are you okay? I'm so sorry-"

"I'm fine I can take it, please" You smiled and kissed he's nose Before he repeats the action. Aligning himself back.

"Just hold onto me. I won't let you go"

You both looked down at your lower parts and saw him disappearing in you. Taehyung let out a blissful moan when he felt your walls tightly wrapping around his girth.

You were about to moan but he was quick to press his lips against you so he could hush and distract you from the pain. You felt him going to the edge. Your tears escaping your eyes as he only wiped it and continued kissing you. Oh how stupid Taehyung was. Those tears were of pleasure.

Taehyung let you first adjust to he's size and you pulled away from the kiss because.. how many times do I have to say that there is something called oxyjin!? Okay sorry continue.

Edit: wtf was I thinking adding those stupid jokes lmao.

Taehyung let you first adjust and burried he's face in your neck silently taking the pleasure just by having himself in you. When you were okay he immediately started moving but not fast, he was slowly moving in and out in a normal pace not wanting to hurt you. Tears can't stop flowing down your eyes as he only kissed your eyes still tr

"T-Tae baby slow down" Taehyung felt himself loosing. He never knew sex was this good especially when it was with you.

"I can't control myself anymore, your so fucking good around me"

fastening his pace he felt you tightening your grip onto he's fingers as Taehyung deeply groaned in your ear.

Slowly the pain faded away. he noticed how you were enjoying the sinful act as he smirked and watched your face while pounding himself into you.

"I don't want either of us to ever forget this night"

He lightly moaned after saying that and you pressed your mouth on his. Kissing him in a way you never thought was possible and letting him know that you too never want either of you to forget this beautiful night.

He's hips moves against you. Skin slapping along with the mixture of your moans. Who cares about neighbours?

The sharp pain you once had was a distant memory and nothing, absolutely nothing felt as good as him pumping you with he's length.

"Your mine, only mine"

You then again felt him going in your neck to mark you with he's love bites.
You felt a knot in your stomach. You knew you were close and Taehyung was too because his thrusts were getting sloppy but was still in place which were making you shake under him along with the bed.

"Shit I'm Cumming!"As soon as you said those words he sat up but was still pounding into you.

His strong arms holds the headboard of the bed as he looked down at you while brutally fucking you. Gripping the sheets tightly which will soon stain with your both liquids. Your eyes met his. Staring at he's face. Sweats were visible on he's forehead, he's bangs were wet, cheeks were flushed red, mouth was a little parted as he continued moaning and groaning so sexily.

"Fuck Fuck fuck!"

He cursed in line when he was so close to his high. he knew you were too when you clenched around him sending you both over the edge. Letting go of the headboard Taehyung threw he's head back and pulled out. releasing himself on your stomach. Your head falls backwards in the pillow as you both moaned blissfully.

You stained the white sheets with your juices along with a little blood. Taehyung leaned down to capture your lips in a sweet loving kiss.

"Are you alright baby?" He was worried so you pecked his lips and smiled weakly.

"I've never been better"

He let out a chuckle. Gathering all his strength, he grab the tissue from the nightstand and wiped his mess and yours too. When Taehyung glanced at you after he was done. You were already asleep.

He smiled and threw the tissues in the trash can. He made you comfortable on the bed before placing your head on he's chest and covered both of your tired naked bodies with the comforter.

Kissing your forehead one last time he drifted to sleep. He felt his dream come true, a dream to make you his, a dream to be your boyfriend, a dream to have you so close to him.

〰️❣️〰️