32: Sad

"Your lying right?" Taehyung gave you an unsure smile and tried meeting your eyes but you weren't looking his way.

He wants to believe that he only heared it wrong. Taehyung felt his chest tightening as he tried to push his tears back. No, he wasn't going to cry.

Taehyung Grabbed your face and made you look at him. His lips trembling as he realises you weren't lying. Neither were you joking.

"Taehyung-"

Before you could complete your sentence or before his tears drop, he pulled you in a hug. Pushing his face into the crook of your neck his fingers started tightening around your hips.

"I-I finally had you after so long Y/n don't do this"

"Baby No look at me" You ran your fingers through his soft locks and hugged him tighter. If he was going to lose hope how would you leave?

After a few minutes, Taehyung was still hugging you and had calmed down a little. You heard him mumble in a very soft voice.

"Your just gonna leave me like that?"

You sighed as you pulled him away by his shoulders as you met by his rosy cheeks which has dried tears painted on them. His specs were not properly placed under his eyes. You cooed and chuckled before fixing them and gentle planting a kiss onto his nose.

"Me leaving you is never going to happen Love, it's just my parents-"

"Can we just not talk about it right now?" He's shushed you. you sighed and nodded.

You both didn't talk just enjoyed eachother's warmth. Taehyung loves your hugs and kissed he pulled you more closer Loving your strawberry scent. You both stayed like that for some minutes and Taehyung had calmed down and was ready to speak.

He looked at you, his beautiful orbs are so mesmerizing to see which melts you just by he's stares.

"We need to find the truth"

You heared determination in he's words. Taehyung will do anything just to make you stay here. he also wants to know the truth behind you being expelled.

"baby we need to find the truth, what if Nayeon is all behind this?"

"b-but how Tae? I can't enter the school, how can we know the truth?"

"y/n we have brain's, we can think of a strategy to get you inside"

"But what if we get caught? You will get in trouble because of me I don't want that-" Taehyung's grip around you tighten and he spoke again.

"don't you want Justice?" You stayed silent as Taehyung tsked.

"You said that the CCTV footage of that day is missing, said Mr song right? Isn't that suspicious? Y/n they planned all this just to ruin you and kick you out of the campus" You shooked your head.

"Taehyung darling No, this is risky! I've already gotten in so much shit and I don't want you-"

"That's not the y/n I know! My girlfriend is a strong independent women and she isn't scared of anyone. Your just gonna give up like this? And let that piece of shit win? That Nayeon over you?"

Taehyung saw you clenching your jaw. Your mind having flashbacks of the time Nayeon made you suffer. How because of her you lost your bestfriend, your college, and almost your parents. You scoffed before a silly smirked appeared your lips.

"I am in" Taehyung smirked back.

"Thats my girl, now all we need is a plan"

"I already got one but it's a bit tricky and the only thing we can do is"

"Is?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows and questioned before he watched you giggling and leaning towards his ear. You started whispering your plan as Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Naughty girl" Taehyung was not surprised at all he knows that your a intelligent girl and no wonder why you always top in classes.

No wonder your plan was so evil.

"Let's get you back to school baby"

〰️❣️〰️

If you don't work hard, there will be no good results..
-Jung Hoseok