33: Sexy

With that weird feeling in your heart, you took a deep breath and glanced out from the window as your eyes landed on your old school. You gulped. Today, you and Taehyung are going to make this work. Taehyung wanted this to work sooner cause it won't be long before your parents would send you to the Harvard University.

There's a part inside you which wants to back out but you don't want to leave Taehyung.

you don't want to hurt him. You even lied to your parents saying that your going out to hangout with yoongi.

On the other hand, Taehyung is feeling determined and eagerness. He will do anything just to be with you, Even if it causes him trouble but as long as your with him, he isn't going to regret it.

Taehyung looked at you and saw you looking out of the window. He knows what your feeling behind that emotionless face of your's. he just stares at you with sympathy.

Snaking his hand slowly inside of your yours, he interwined your fingers with his.

Today is Saturday, but the teachers are still inside doing paperwork's.

Taehyung was wearing he's sports uniform as he got scolded from the couch because he left the training in the middle when you got expelled.

Taehyung brushed he's thumb on the back of your hand easing you a bit.

"I am here, don't be nervous" He spoke gently trying to make you relax. You sighed and glanced down at your lap admiring your hand in he's.

Taehyung poked he's inner cheek when he saw your reaction. He unbuckled he's (Not belt you hoes) seatbelt and your's too making you frown.

You could feel his fingers dancing along your skin when he pulled you in his lap. You weren't that heavy and Taehyung was strong enough to pick up he's little girlfriend.

You were now on he's lap and was straddling him. He guided your hands towards he's neck and pulled you closer by your waist.

Eye contact with your boyfriend always made you feel butterflies, oh god, you were so in love with this man. He tucked a hair strand behind your ear cause it was blocking his view.

" Precious we can do this, we trust eachother right?" You felt your heart melting when he called you with that nickname.

You forced yourself to smile as Taehyung sighed before tickling your wait. A huge ugly snort left your mouth as you quickly burried your face in his neck, you can hear his laugh and he feel you whining.

"Stop it Tae" You purposely spoke it in a cute tone, he pulled away and smiled at you.

"What did I ever do to deserve you precious?" You chuckled.

"What can I say, your lucky you got me" you smirked but he suddenly started cupping your cheeks, running his thumb over the bottom of your lips, he glanced at your eyes then your lips and then back at your eyes.

His eyes didn't blink ones, catching the hint you pulled him closer by his collar and softly kissed his lips. Taehyung ran his hands all over your body and moaned when he felt your panties through the thin fabric of your leggings.

Taehyung was getting frustrated and you just won't let him insert his tongue inside your mouth, he rolled his eyes and softly spanked your ass, your mouth opened as you let out a gasp. Taking advantage Taehyung immediately pushed his wet muscle inside.

You could feel the tent in his pants getting harder by the each second.

You moaned when he gave your ass a good squeeze, he smirked when you bit your lip, loving your reaction, he gave you a smooch on the jaw.

Well you two can play this game. You know he's teasing you, so why not play along with him?

〰️❣️〰️

𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰.
-𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨