47: Irene

He softly spoke before standing up and fixing he's tux. He sighed and went towards your door. He took one last glance at you and closed the door behind him.

But little did he know, that you were awake the entire time. You slowly opened your eyes and sadly smiled. You were really lucky to have a best friend like yoongi. Once again closing your tired eyes, you fell asleep.

***

You got out of the bathroom with your school uniform, not caring about how pale and tired you appeared, grabbing the, with one last look in the mirror you gave yourself a sinister smile, you finally felt like yourself again.

You went downstairs walking passed your parents who were reading newspapers.

"Y/n sweetie? Did you eat your breakfast?" You face your parents with a cold expression and simply replied.

"No, I'm going" Again, you were about to walk but they called you out again, and you were really starting to get irritated now.

"I think you shouldn't go to school today you look tir-"

"I. Am. Perfectly. Fine"

With that you rolled your eyes and walked out of the house as the old couple only sighed. They knew that the old y/n was back. When you were dating Taehyung secretly you were really cheerful. You even use to help the maids and would always wake up with a bright smile. Ofcource it was because Taehyung used to text you a "good Morning my love" everyday.

"I guess the break up really affected our daughter"

"I hope everything will be fine.."

They don't know what to do. They can't see you like this. You didn't notice, but they were always behind your door and used to watch you as you cried while looking at the wallpaper of your phone which was you and Taehyung kissing.

ººº

As soon as he stepped inside the school he felt a lot of glares. all the students were glaring at Taehyung. Maybe because they saw what happened in the news. Taehyung just ignored the glares and continued walking.

He didn't wanted to come to school but he had too. He had dark circles under he's eyes and looked pale. Because.. same as you he was also crying whole night. Taehyung knew that he's gonna breakdown if he saw you in the school but he was going to be pretend he was okay.

He was only thinking how you used to walk in the school with your hands in he's and used to give him a kiss before entering the class. He's thoughts were inturupted when someone tapped he's shoulder.

Tears swell up in he's eyes and he's hands shivered. He thought it was you so he immediately turned around.

"w-what are you doing here Irene?" He asked because how in the world is she here? He then noticed her uniform.

Don't tell me she is going to study here just to be with me..

Taehyung thought and noticed all the stares again. He can here the gossiping about how he cheated on the baddie and is now getting married to this girl?

But this stupid students didn't knew anything about the real truth as Taehyung bit he's lip in tRuSfRaTiOn.

"I transferred here silly.. is your first class math? Mine too! Shall we go?" Before Taehyung could respond she grabbed he's wrist and started dragging him. Even though Taehyung hates her he still was a gentleman and so he just clenched he's jaw in return.

●●●

Irene left he's writs as he sighed in relief. Taehyung walked towards he's seat and placed he's books down. He was about to seat down but stopped when suddenly Irene sat beside him.
It was the place where y/n used to sit.

"is this seat taken? If not then I'm seating here!" Taehyung was really furious but he controlled himself.

"just sit wherever the fuck you want"

Taehyung sat down again and rolled he's eyes cause the girl beside him kept blabbering. He remembered. When he used to study and y/n used to keep her legs on he's lap. He smiled. He also remembered when you used to kiss he's cheek everytime he explained you a method.

"Taehyung are you listening to me?" Taehyung's hand turned into fist as he only nodded he's head and tried to concentrate on the book. But that didn't stop Irene from talking.

He had enough and decided to shut her up.

"Can you please keep it down-"

"ah I heard we have a transferred student? Please introduce yourself"

Irene stood up and walked in the front. Taehyung didn't care and looked at he's watch as it was already 7:35 and y/n was still not here. Taehyung sighed.

40 minutes passed and your still not here. He felt sad cause he missed you. Your smile, your kisses, everything about you. Just then The door slammed open and this time.

revealing you.

[Did you wait too much?]

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Being weird is the best thing that ever
happened to me..
-Kim Taehyung