17: The bitch

Rolling your eyes you folded your arms over your chest as you turned around to face the owner of the voice.

It was Nayeon.

A smirk formed on her lips as she spoke tilting her head.

"Let me guess, late again?"

She laughed sarcastically while you just kept a straight face. you don't know what yoongi saw in her. she's just a piece of Garbage.

"Don't start early in the morning Nayeon. whatever it is in your stupid mind keep it to yourself"

She scoffed and also folded her arms. You noticed that you triggered her despite the fact that you're sick, you still spit fire until she got roasted.

"look over there you piece of shit"

She pointed behind you where the bulletin board was and the honour calls were. You didn't gave any reaction to her cause you already know who's the first.

"I'm the first place as always. every god damn year y/n I'm always Number one"

She emphasized the words 'one' as you laughed sarcastically. her face showed confusion but she was always scared of you.

"Maybe not this year honey" she again scoffed in disbelief.

"bitch you think you can beat me?"

"Just a piece of trash like you against me? Pfft"

You saw her clenching her jaw and this is a chance for you cause you missed dissing someone and it's also a good advantage cause Taehyung is not here.

"Don't be so full of yourself choi, you don't know what I'm capable of"

"you don't know who I'm
So dont underestimate me Nayeon"

Spitting the words on her face you smirked cause you knew that you sended her off the edge.

"I fucking hate you so much"

You just rolled you eyes and was about to walk away because she's Just wasting your time. You started walking but stopped when she spoke.

"I'll say this again so that your stupid brain will get it. stay away from min Yoongi. you have a nerd boyfriend right? Then go to him and leave us the fuck alone!"

Hearing Taehyung's name getting involved in this topic your blood started boiling as you turned towards her, anger was visible on your face and you started walking towards her as she started walking backwards getting scared of you.

You pushed her shoulder with your index finger and spoke.

"First of all yoongi is known as the fuckboy of the school so don't get your hopes up"

You pressed Harder against her shoulder as she kept backing away and you kept adding the pressure.

"Second, yoongi loves Jessica more than you. No fuck that he actually never even loved you"

Getting hurt by your words tears were visible in her eyes but you still weren't done.

You push your index finger hard on her making her stumble a bit as her back came in contact with the lockers.
Your face turned dark, fist forming in your hands as you knuckles turned pale white. You spoke lowly making her Shiver when she heard your scary voice.

"And Third, don't ever talk shit about him Nayeon. you fucking with the wrong person. i thought you were smart? who's the stupid minded now?"

She didn't say anything and looked away clearly defeated. she was not even able to make eye contact with you.

"looser"

With that you released her shoulder and walked away as she scoffed and looked at your direction until you were nowhere to be seen.

"I'll make sure you regret this Choi Y/n"

You wipe away the sweat from your forehead and neck. You were more paler then before. It looked like you wasted all your energy on that bitch.
Every step you took the more dizzy you felt you werw about to fall but you quickly grabbed the locker. Because of the pain in your head you didn't notice that someone was approaching towards you.

"Thank god I found you y/n! I just wanted to ask about yoong- wait whats wrong?"

She noticed that you weren't looking well and your body couldn't take it anymore as you let your body collapse on her. Jessica quickly grabbed your weak body and started panicking cause there was no one to help you and she couldn't take you alone to the nurse office.

"Someone please help!"

Mrs kang came out of her class and was annoyed but she immediately got worried when she saw you unconscious in Jessica's arms.

Mrs kang told a boy to carry you as he took you bridal style and ran into the nurse office along with Jessica and Mrs kang. Students also came out to see what happened and ofcource its a big controversy cause its you.

The boy gently layed you down on the bed as the nurse entered the room.

Mrs kang told the two students to go back class and assured thaf she will handle the situation. The boy obeyed and went back but jessica didn't cause she needed to inform this to yoongi as she ran in the gymnasium.

When she finally entered the gymnasium she walked towards yoongi who was sitting on the blachers completely exhausted by the training but rolled he's eyes when he saw one of he's girlfriends.

"what are you doing here Jessica? I already told you that we're over"

"I'm here not to get you back but to tell you something about your best friend you fucker"

Taehyung who was dribbling the ball stopped when he heard your name and so did Yoongi.

"what do you mean?"

Jessica again starting to panick as Taehyung secretly listened to Thier conversation.

"I dont really know w-what happened she just fainted Infront of me and she is i-in the nurse's office-"

"Min Yoongi! I need you here to fill up the contract for your teammates!"

Yoongi got irritated because he wanted to check on you but he was also the captain of the team. He looked towards Taehyung but he is already nowhere to be seen.

yoongi ruffled he's hair in anger and walked towards he's coach.

[Something interesting is gonna happen in next chapter (͡°‿ ͡°) ]

〰️❣️〰️

In order to be successful you have to fail too..
-Kim Taehyung