27: Just do it 🔞

Looking straight into your eyes, he's index finger made circles on your bare back. You bit your lip as you started feeling a little aroused.

"I will ask you again, are you sure you're ready baby?"

You tightened your grip around he's neck when you felt his naughty fingers playing with the hem of your panties. Your heart accelerated fast. The neediness for him is growing making you go crazy. You attached he's lips with yours but he immediately pulled away making you look at him.

"words baby"

A light moan escaped your lips when he burried he's face into your neck and started sucking your skin.

He lightly bit your skin making you moan he's name. Your toes curled when he sucked on your sweet spot until it turned purple which left a hickey on your neck.
You whimpered when you felt him licking the spot where he bit to ease the pain.

"Just fuck me already Kim Taehyung" He chuckled.

He's hand now danced towards your thigh, feeling your delicate skin. You felt the vibration when he chuckled, still leaving hickeys on your neck. You closed your eyes and threw your head back so he can have more access.

The temperature around here is rising. Taehyung pulled away and looked at your neck satisfied by the art he made. He smirked as he finally marked you.

He belongs to you, he's mind is only on you and your body, Taehyung was so turned on right now he just wanted to rip you but he calmed himself cause its your's and his first time.

He looked at you. He's hands still on your waist moving it up and down. You didn't realize when he picked you up from he's lap and placed you onto the soft mattress. He hovered above you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down for a kiss, leaving no space between you.

Taehyung continued to devour your sweet cherry lips immediately getting addicted. The kiss soon turned into a passionate one as you caressed eachother's tongue. A deep groan escaped he's lips when he pulled away. Ofcource because of oXyJiN you know.

He tugged your shirt asking for permission. You bit your lip as you hesitated at first. He noticed your hesitation and cupped your cheek to make you relax.

"We can stop if you want" You shook your head.

"we've come this far i-its okay" You were still nervous as Taehyung smiled and planted a soft kiss on your head.

"I promise I'll be gentle okay?"

Reassuring you that it's gonna be fine
You smiled slightly. He really cares about you and you know that he's going to be the best boyfriend ever.

You nodded your head giving him permission to continue. He made you sit up and helped you pull out your shirt.

You felt him looking at your chest. Feeling insecure and shy you went closer to him and laid your head on he's chest to cover  your body. Taehyung let out a chuckle and made you face him by holding your shoulders. You were still covering your upper body and looking down.

"it's okay, your beautiful"

He said smiling while staring in your brown orbs. Your cheeks turned crimson red as he removed your hands and gently placed you back down onto the mattress. He once again hovered above you as you placed your hands on he's shoulders. He once again kissed your head before trailing kisses down to your collerbone.

"T-Taehyung"

You removed your hands from he's neck and gripped the sheets tightly. He's wet kisses went lower and lower until it reached your hardened nipples. Your lips parted open as you glanced down to meet he's eyes. You moaned and shut your eyes close.

Feeling a hot wet texture swirling around your pinkish nippl. He only looked at you while doing he's Job to please you. You started breathing heavily as he gave the same treatment to the left nipple.

But then he pulled away making you feel empty. You opened your eyes and saw him removing he's hoodie. Your eyes landed on he's toned body and surprisingly you never knew that he had a cute tummy and not abs. Taehyung inturrupted you with he's deep voice.

"disappointed because I don't have abs? Thats all girls wants from boys right?"

He said and looked away. A smile formed on your lips, you sat up and cupped he's cheeks, making him face you. He thought that you're disappointed because he doesn't have those hot dreamy guys abs.

Taehyung got surprised when you softly kissed he's lips. He immediately kissed back and moved closer to you. You pulled away still caressing he's cheek and gave him a warm smile.

"honestly I don't like boys who have buns on their body, baby your perfect for me"

Smiling at your words he felt relieved. You didn't notice when you turned so soft for him which made him fall for you more and more even though your now officially he's girlfriend.

"besides, I like your cute tummy"

You giggled but he pouted. You cooed at him but then again he kissed you making your laugh muffled into the kiss. He's hand went to the back of your head and he guided you on the mattress. You  placed your hands on he's bare chest as he hovered above you once again.

He kissed your bare stomach making you whimper a bit. slowly opening your Legs with he's right hand, You lookedl down at him and he's already looking at you for permission. You trust him, you know he's not gonna hurt you, cause it's your first time and he's too. You slowly nodded your head agreeing with him.

He sucked your inner thigh leaving a purple mark. Your gaze never left he's figure observing he's every movement
He stopped when he reached your panties. Wetness clearly visible from the thin fabric as Taehyung smirked.

"already wet for me?"

He's hot breath fanned your heated core making it as you let out a whimper. You felt he's fingers pulling down your panties. Taehyung's eyes sparkled when he saw you fully naked Infront of him.

Taehyung want's to be rough.

he wants to destroy you but he controlled himself. He wants this night to be memorable. he showed he's love in every kiss he placed on your body, cause that's how precious you are to him.

〰️❣️〰️

Work so hard that one day your signature will be known as an autograph
-Kim Namjoon

Work so hard that one day your signature will be known as an autograph-Kim Namjoon