24: Missing

Its been 3 hours since your father has been walking in the living room back and forth thinking how to approach and Apologize to you. All while your mother stared at your problematic dad.

"Honey, just go and talk to her I'm getting dizzy while looking at you" He stopped and glanced at he's wife who was crossing her arms and was motioning him to go upstairs. He let out a deep sigh poking he's inner cheek.

"What if she doesn't want to see me?"

"Oh come on! Dont overreact and just talk to her!" He sighed one last time before finally walking towards your room.

Standing Infront of your door he was about to knock on but he halted and gulped first before knocking.

"Sweetie? This is me dad, a-are you still mad?"

Hoping for you to answer but he got only silence in return. He looked down at he's shoes. He was still in he's office outfit as he immediately arrived home to comfort he's daughter after the principal's phone but it didn't went so well

"Y/n look sweetie I didn't mean to h-hurt you. I was just so stressed because of the company" Still no response but he thought that your listening so he continued.

"Y/n d-dont think of yourself as a disappointment in fact I'm really really proud to have a intelligent and a cocky girl like you"

"You are always my number one sweetie, no one can replace you, not even your mother"

He joked and laughed hoping for you to laugh as well but stopped when he didn't hear anything from you as he bit he's lips.

"Sweetie please talk to me, I'm so so sorry" Your father was now getting worried. He knew something was sus.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

He asked still banging on your door as nervousness and negative thoughts walked across he's mind. He twisted the door knob but it was lock. He cursed under he's breath and used he's elbow to open the door. He finally broke the door open and entered the room.

He's eyes went wide when he looked around he's daughters room.

Small pieces of glasses and vases were scattered on the floor, your pillows were thrown on the ground and your mirror had a big crack on it. Guilt started to overtake he's body as he yelled.

"Y/n!?"

He ran and checked your bathroom and your closet but you were nowhere to be Found. He kept looking around the room until he's eyes landed on something on the floor.

It was your family photo. In which You were holding a peice of paper. You scored a perfect 1000 in TOEIC. you were only 15 years old. He picked up the broken photo frame with shaky hands and let he's tears escape.

He heared a loud gasp from the door. He's head snapped at your mother. she was looking around the room with her hand on her heart.

"What h-happened here? Where is y/n?" She looked around breathing heavily as your sniffled and shooked he's head.

"I don't know, s-she's not here" Your mother started breathing heavily as she felt herself getting dizzy. She tried to hold onto something and before she could collapse, your father was quick enough to hold her.