26: Hotel room.

Y/n Pov.

We finally managed to leave them behind. We both were now in the alleyway and I was resting my back on the rough brick wall. Taehyung's trapping me in between he's arms as we both panted heavily.

"Why are you running from t-them?"

Taehyung spoke between he's heavy breathing as I threw my head back still trying to catch my breath.

"Me and my father had an argument, I still don't want to face my p-parents"

"What's this?"

Taehyung frowned when he noticed a slight bruise on your cheek as you looked away not wanting him to know what actually it was.

"i-its just a slap"

He bit he's lips looking at your pale face. Sliding he's arm over your waist Taehyung burried he's face in the crook of your neck as you smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you"

He spoke as he's hot breath fanned your skin. You giggled and patted he's back, letting him know that it's okay, and that it wasn't he's fault.

"No need to be sorry, I'm okay"

He pulled away from the hug but he's hands were still on your waist. He had a guilty expression on he's face. You shooked your head, tiptoed and placed a peck on he's lips as he immediately flashed you he's beautiful smile.

"But since you don't want to go back, where will you spent the night?"

You shrugged your shoulders making him frown.

"I don't know, maybe in Streets? Sidewalks? Ehh just anywhere" You laughed but he only frowned.

"Dummy ofcource I'll book a hotel, I brought my credit card but it's not safe cause my father knows my account. he'll probably find me so sleeping in the street is the best option"

Taehyung rolled he's eyes. Grabbing your hand, he started dragging you.

"Tae where are we going?"

"I know a place where you can stay"

the old couple were seated on couch as they waited for Their daughter. Their body is filled with nothing but guilt.

The door suddenly slammed open as all the bodyguards entered the room. The old couple stood up and walked over to the bodyguards to question them, why weren't you with them?

"Where is my daughter? and why are you all drenched?"

"Sir we almost caught her, but she was quick enough to notice us"

"She was running away with a Boy"

"It must be yoongi, let me call him and he'll drop her here" your mom was about to call your bestfriend but Mr Jung stopped her.

"It's not Mr min ma'am"

"Who they fuck is that boy then!?" Your father yelled.

"It might be another friend of Miss y/n who is from her school, cause he was wearing the same uniform as miss y/n"

"Then what are you doing here? That boy must be chasing her! Go and bring her before something happ-"

"No don't"

Cutting her husband off, your mom calmly said the words as your dad  looked at her in disbelief.