42: Gift

The Man in front of you stood with his hands tucked inside of his pocket. He was wearing a jersey which made you realise that he was one of the members of blackbeast. You knew he wasn't wearing the jersey of team Bangtan.

"My My My, why is the pretty girl standing all alone in the hallway?" You showed zero expressions on your face which made him chuckle.

Suddenly you got a flashback at the back of your mind and that's when it clicked you. This was Kai, the new leader of black beast and also the man who punched yoongi in the face.

"I'm kai, whats your name Sweetheart?" You made a disgusting facial expression, letting him know you did not appreciate him calling you that. He then took slow steps towards you and you took steps backwards.

"I don't bite" he had that weird sinister grin on his face, all this while he did not stopped walking. He kept coming closer and closer until your back hit the wall.

Fuck I'm trapped.

"Sweetheart, did you know that there were multiple girls out there, but you, your the hottest"

You looked at him with wide eyes. His cheesy words made something snap inside of your stomach and you felt as if you'd puke anytime.

But who said you were scared? You knew he'd be dead meat soon. Choi Y/n fears no one. Absolutely No one.

When he tried to trap you between him and the wall, you still gave him the unreadable expression and it was pissing him off.

"playing hard to get huh?" You rolled your eyes.

"look at those pinkish plump lips, So delicious yeah?" He raised his arm up, trying to hold your face in place but you were quick enough to move your head aside.

"Girls out there are dying to touch me sweetheart, and you? Tsk tsk" he sucked his teeth before harshly grabbing your chin. You slightly flinched by the sudden touch but was quick enough to give him a death stare.

Kai smirked.

"you can't escape from me and no one is here to help you. but damn can I taste those lips?" He started leaning towards your lips while you continued trying to escape from he's grip.

"How about you taste my fist?" In a blink of an eye, Kai layed there on the ground Groaning while holding his jaw. You gasped before turning around.

"Tae?" You mumbled and tried to walk towards him but he was in so much anger that he didn't bother looking at you.  He kept glaring at Kai and Kai only.

An when Kai had the nerves to smirk at Taehyung. He lost it. Tae scoffed and charged towards him, raising fist in the air, about to punch Kai.

You with widened eyes tried to walk towards them but before you could reach, Namjoon entered out of nowhere and stood infront of Taehyung with open arms while Jin stood behind Taehyung, grabbing his waist so he wouldn't go further.

In a matter of minutes all the boys had ran out of the washroom cause it got pretty loud. Yoongi was already very tired and he thought you were probably Making this shitty arguments and fights again. He was about to walk away but halted as soon as he heard your boyfriend's words.

"No! Fuck you man! Touch my girl like that again and I'll make sure that's the last thing you do!"

You rolled your eyes when Hoseok let out a very dramatic gasp along with the other boys. Ofcourse they didn't knew about you and Taehyung.

"What did you fucking do?" Yoongi's deep cold voice had eveyone shutting their Mouth. He looked calm yet dark. He slowly threw his bag down and walked towards Taehyung before tapping his back.