29: Too skinny

You woke up when you felt long fingers playing with the strands of your hair.

Opening your eyes, you were greeted by your boyfriend's beautiful smile. You rubbed your eyes to adjust your vision and realised that Taehyung was already all dressed up and that's when you glanced up at the clock and looked back at him with an emotionless expression.

Are you fucking kidding me? This bitch wakes up at 6:30 in the morning?

You pouted and scooted closer to him. wrapping your arms on he's torso and snuggling your face in he's chest. He smiled and kissed your forehead before speaking.

"Good Morning"

His voice came out hoarse and deep, still stroking your hair which smelled like cherry blossom which is so addictive to Taehyung. You still wanted to sleep so you only hummed in response. He chuckled and removed your arms from him but you whined not wanting to let go of him.

"love, wake up and have breakfast with me"

You showed him your palm letting him know that you wanted five more minutes of sleep and he let you cause he too wanted to cuddle.  So smiling gently Taehyung wrapped his arms all around your little naked body. his hand slowly making their way under your bare waist, he pulled you closer as that familiar, addicting Vanilla scent passed your nose.

Five minutes later Taehyung leaned down to meet your eyes but they were closed. He lightly shooked you but you didn't budge.

"baby? please wake up" He was literally begging you to wake up at this point. When an idea poppped in his genius mind.

In a blink of an eye Taehyung was on top of you. He immediately burried he's face into your neck and sucked the same spot from yesterday. His arms were on either sides of you. Completely blocking you from moving.

Your eyes immediately snapped open. Early in the morning is this man Seriously? You would literally slap your boyfriend's horny ass until he shouts for he's mama's help. Gathering all your strength to push him away you glared at him and he raised an eyebrow with a sly smirk on he's lips.

"Since you don't want to get out of the bed lets do a quickie, breakfast can wai-"

You push him aside making him fall on the mattress and  immediately hop off the bed. You heared him snort. rollinv your eyes you stood up as a sudden pain striked in your core making you immediately sit back. Taehyung's smile faded and in a matter of seconds he was beside you.

"what's wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing, you just completely wrecked me last night" Taehyung sighed in relief cause that was natural but chuckled later as you glared at him and stood up enduring the pain. Taehyung looked at you amusingly.

"I-I am fine I'm gonna take a shower"

You started walking towards the bathroom with your ass on full display. Taehyung just sat there enjoying the view.

"This was just the beginning my kitten" He smiled which looked more like a smirk.

You entered the kitchen with your yesterday's clothes. It's all neat and clean cause Taehyung send a staff to the laundry. You were greeted by a delicious smell of pancakes along with scramble eggs and juicy becons. You suddenly remembered that you both didn't ate dinner last night cause you both were busy in eating something even more delicious.

Your gaze fell upon Taehyung who was sitting on one of the chairs with a book in his hand. He didn't even touch his food cause he was waiting for you.

You smiled and quietly walked behind him to wrap your arms around his neck from behind. He got surprised a bit but was soon smiling. He placed the book and his glasses down before looking over he's shoulder to face you. You smiled and pecked he's lips.

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you too"

He said while giving you a peck on the lips too. You let go and was about to sit beside him but got surprised when he slide his hand along your waist and pulled you on his lap

"T-Tae theres a chair and I'm too heavy"

"Isn't my lap is also a chair for you?"

Early in the morning and he makes my face so red!

"And who says you're heavy? Look I can even carry you by just my arm" He sstood up while holding you by he's left arm. You immediately wrapped your arms on his neck and did same with your legs around he's waist.

"I get it okay? Now please let me down" He chuckled and sat down but you were still on he's lap. He cut a piece of pancake and placed it near your mouth as you gladly opened up and moaned at the Amazing taste.

"From now on I'll make sure that you eat properly cause your too skinny for me"

You only noded cause you didn't wanted to argue. You cut a piece of bacon and face your boyfriend. You motioned him to eat and he ate. You showed your beautiful smile when he smiled.

You spend you morning feeding breakfast to each other. Taehyung made sure you ate and you did too cause he also often forgets to eat because of the training.

〰️❣️〰️

Never give up on a dream that you have been chasing for almost your life..
-Park Jimin