44: Let's break up

I see, a lot of you don't vote neither leave comments to motivate me 😭 ye kya hora hai ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ. You won't get next update unless the votes are 50 with 100 comments 🔪🔪

Everyone stood up from their seat and gave then around of applause while you couldn't hear anything except for your own heart shattering.

Taehyung did not know what was happening. He was very confused. He was about to walk away when he's eyes caught someone familiar in the crowd.

There you were, standing in the middle of crowd Looking at him completely broken.
He's own world crashed as he felt he's heart sink when he's eyes met your orbs which are glistening because of your tears.

You shook your head at him before turning around and running as fast as you could to get out of this place.

Taehyung panicked when he realised that you were dashing out of the venue. The girl beside him, who was somehow his fiance slowly slided her fingers into his hand but he quickly yanked her hand away.

"What the fuck!? I'm not marrying anyone! heck I Didn't even agreed to this shit!"

He yelled as everyone present grew quite by the each passing second. Mr Kim was very disappointed by his son's behaviour and was about to confront him about it but it was too late. Taehyung was running away from the stage.

Yoongi noticed all this and he's blood was boiling inside.

"Kim Taehyung you bastard" Yoongi ran after Taehyung.

You couldn't stop crying while running out of this shitty place. People kept glancing at you in weird way as your makeup was all smudged. You took off your heels so that you can ran faster.

"Y/n wait!" Your feet halted once you heard that loving voice calling out your name. But you didn't turn back, you knew you'd run in his embrace of you saw him.

Taehyung breathed heavily as he finally reached you. Grabbing your wrist he turned you around as you bumped into his chest. Your palm automatically landing on his wide chest.

You both stood there. Looking into eachother's eyes with tears.  It's really you, you are the real daughter of the Choi family.

"Choi Y/n, the h-heiress of the Choi family.. " you sniffled.

"Let go of my wrists Kim Taehyung" his heart ached when he heard you calling him like that.

"Let me go!" You whisper yelled, trying to control yourself but he only held it tighter to the point it hurted. You palm turned into a fist as you let out a chocked sob before you started hitting his chest.

"I hate you so much Taehyung, so fucking much" You said that with a very slow voice which felt like needles stabbing right through Taehyung's heart.

"Let me explain love this is not what your thinking it-" before Taehyung could complete his sentence, your hand flew and made contact with his right cheek as he faced the other side.

You leaned closer to him and started smirking.

"How many more lies Kim Taehyung? Loved it didn't you? Loved making me fall for you and then breaking my heart like this?" Taehyung only winced at your painful words.

"Baby No please listen to me" he Reached his hand out to cup your cheek but you stepped back.

"How could you take revenge from my parents in a such a painful way Taehyung. How c-could you" he widened his eyes. You were misunderstanding eveything.

"Aren't you happy now? After making your rival cry? Your so bad Taehyung your so bad" You started to feel the tears in your eyes again. Taehyung forcefully held your face so you could stop speaking things which he didn't even think about doing.

"Your misunderstanding eveything baby, please trust me, I myself had no clue that I was e-engaged! I would have never agreed to this, never, my heart only belongs to you y/n"

Instead of speaking you cried out loud. Letting out all of your pain while burrying your face in your hands.

"I would never replace you love, I just n-need to speak with my parents about this. Trust me I'll make everything right yeah?" Taehyung desperately tried to hold you but you weren't even touching him.

"We can't be together"

You slowly removed your hands from your face and looked down. Taehyung's head shot up at you he can't believe your saying this.

"We can't be Together Taehyung, our parents will never accept our relationship"

He couldn't process what you were saying. He's grip on you loosened and tears were swelling up in he's eyes as your words hit right in he's chest.

"We should break up"

He's hands around you falls. Tears finally escaping and heart torn apart into two. He looked away and poke he's inner cheek with he's tongue. He scoffed and faced you again.

"Say that again Choi y/n" he's being brave. He's completely lost inside as tears never stopped streaming down he's red cheeks.

"I dare you to say that while looking in my eyes y/n"

He's firm voice send Shivers down your spine. Its true. You can't be with him. He's not only the son of kim family but he is also engaged and you can't do anything about it. You have to let go of him.

"After all we had, your just gonna end it like this?" Taehyung laughed in a sarcastic way still not believing that you are breaking up with him.

"You have to get this in your head Taehyung, we cannot be together! We're forbidden Tae, out l-love is forbidden.." You said with your shaky painful voice.

Taehyung had enough. He couldn't control he's emotions as he kneel down and grabbed you hands. He cried and begged you to not leave him.

This is a heartbreaking sight. Seeing your loved one's begging you to not leave them but you have to accept the fact that you can't love him. Gathering all your courage you took your hands away from him. He looks up at you with teary eyes and you wish. Wish that this all is a dream.. wish that you could just kiss him.. wish that you could just stay in he's embrace forever..

I'm so sorry my love..

You thought to yourself and looked straight in he's eyes before speaking

"we're over Tae"

With that you took your heels and started running from there. You can hear Taehyung running and shouting behind you but you somehow escaped his eyes and closed your mouth to control your sobs.

Letting Go of Someone is the Hardest thing to ever do.. but thats the only way for both of You..

The End..

Lol just kidding