36: Caught

Taehyung didn't know if he should laugh, be embarrassed or be disgusted. Curiosity got the best of him and he tried to check all the lost files only to be met by the most sick thing.

All the files were of Mr song and Nayeon fucking around the school.

"Disgusting" was the only word which came out of his mouth as he examined all the videos. This video's were supposed to be hidden, not anymore.

You on the other hand weren't surprised at all. You've been suspecting them from the very start but you choose to be quite cause you did not have any proof but now?

You hit the jackpot.

You smirked evily, they are so stupid that they didn't even lock the door. Grabbing your phone you started to record them as Mr song continued eating Nayeon out on he's desk.

"The rolls will be soon switched, watch who gets back and who gets expelled now" you whispered to yourself.

Taehyung checked the CCTV footage of Mr song's office to see what he's upto right now and he wanted to puke right on the screen when he saw the old man now fingering Nayeon but then his eyes caught something flash and panick rosed in his body when he realised that his girlfriend was recording them.

"The fuck you doing Y/n!?"

Taehyung immediately plugged in he's driver and started transferring the footage. He kept glancing at you. he was getting so nervous, what if someone caught you?

"Oh Fuck" He cursed cause the seen was hilarious to be honest. Mr song fingering Nayeon while your recording them.

Once the transfering was he immediately took out the driver and started running towards Mr song's office as soon as possible.

Nayeon's eyes soon landed on you, you think you saw panick on her face before she let out a huge scream. The girl she was afraid of and hated the most was right infront of her, with her phone.

"Why did you guys stop? I was about to just post this on pornhub, good thing I have an account" You made a dramatic sad face.

The two tried to cover their naked bodies. Fear was clearly showed on their faces.

"Oops Mr song your tiny ding dong is exposed~" you sang and laughed while approaching them, still filming.

"So this is what you've been doing since past years"

"What are you doing here!? Your not supposed to be here!" Mr song yelled while trying to put on his pants.

"And that hoe over there is welcomed here?" You saw the bitch crying over there and scoffed.

"Ms choi, l-lets just talk okay? Put the phone down and stop filming please"

"Seriously? A pedophile Mr song? Your so disgusting and you bitch? Your even more disgusting, spreading your legs for this old man? Have some dignity and respect for yourself will you?"

"I-I ONLY DO THIS FOR MY GRADES! SO THAT I CAN BE ON THE TOP LIST TOO!"

"why am I not surprised? You were stupid from the very start" you rolled your eyes so hard it felt as if they got stuck in the back of your head.

You knew you were getting on Mr song's nerves but you didn't care, pushing the red button you stopped recording and swayed the phone infront of his face.

"who got the power now?"

Mr song fisted his fingers and started walking towards you. You closed your eyes when he raised his fist but the punch never hit you.

When you opened your eyes, you were met by Taehyung's back as he tightly holding Mr Song's wrist.

"Hitting students is a crime Sir" Taehyung yanked his hand off and pushed you behind his back. The two got even more surprised when they saw the hot nerd.

"Miss Im and Mr song what the hell is going here?"

You all turned your head towards the door and saw Mrs kang along with the principal. and when they saw the two naked they immediately cringed and shut their eyes, clearly disgusted.

Taehyung walked towards the principal and placed the USB driver into his palm as the principal looked at him in confusion.

"This flash drive has proof that Ms choi was accused of cheating, it's all a misunderstanding and I've also found a lot of disturbing footages of Ms Im and Mr song. Mr song is also picking minors in junior section and he is the one who hided all this files"

Hearing this Mr song landed on he's knees. he knew he fucked up while Nayeon was still crying her eyes out. Mrs kang glanced at Nayeon in disappointed.

"I'm calling the cops" The principle said and he think he heard you making a small 'yay' voice. When he glanced at you Taehyung quickly grabbed your mouth and smiled nervously.

The principle frowned but got distracted when he heard Mrs Kang "Ms Im please get dressed and your expelled, but I still need to talk to your parents"

You heard nayeon cry harder, she was defeated by you once again, too late to realise she wouldn't have messed with you.

The smirk on your face immediately turned into a gasp when the principal suddenly bowed 90 degrees infront you.

"I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding Ms choi. and Mr kim, thank you so much for this information" Taehyung only smiled and bowed in respect.

"Does this mean I can come back to school?"

"I still need to talk to your parents Ms choi" you placed your hand on the principal's arm and started whining. Taehyung giggled when he realised you were cringing at yourself.

"Since your innocent." He sighing before continuing.

"I'll try to convince them" A rush of happiness hit through your body as you bowed before the principal smiled and left the office.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BABY WE DID IT"

You squeled as soon as the principle left and jumped into Taehyung's arms. He laughed and hugged you tighter.

Trusting her was his decision, proving her wrong was his choice. And Taehyung did really trusted you from the very start. The only person who ever trusted you was the love of your life, and you aren't letting go of him. Ever.

〰️❣️〰️

You know you really love someone when you don't hate them when they break your heart..
-Kim Taehyung