2: Almost Kiss

You quickly halted your steps when you Heard the words coming out of he's mouth.

Did he just look at my panties!?

"Grey, my favourite colour"

You could feel blood rushing through your cheeks as it became crimson red in embarrassment.

Just act cool y/n, play along with him.

Taking a deep breath turned around to face him with your arms over your chest and a little smirk at the corner of your lips.

"Their pretty aren't they?" A grin formed on his lips followed by a scoff afterwards not expecting you to react that way.

"are you serious right now miss choi? Is this how you react when a guy sees your underwear?" You giggled and for a second Taehyung got lost in your beauty.

"Only if the boy is a hottie like you" You said full of confidence and Taehyung couldn't believe what you said. he thought you will get embarrassed but oh was he wrong.

"Are you flirting with me now miss choi?"

"why? Is it working?" You remembered his line from this morning. he chuckled with his deep Voice.

"Indeed miss choi, it's working" You saw him biting his lower lip making you somehow aroused.

Never knew a hot Nerd will make you feel this way. You felt the atmosphere getting hot. No one spoke after that. your eyes landed on his even though he's a bit far away from you, you can still see his chocolate brown orbs.

His sharp jawline along with his heart shaped lips. they looks so soft. his eyes ,nose, even the little mole on his nose Are all so perfect.

How can someone be this perfect?

You saw him doing the same. checking you up and down while he licked his lips which made him look sexier.

By just his stares he's making you feel so many things. Your heart started to beat in an abnormal way and it makes you feel weird.

The atmosphere is getting hotter and hotter as you felt cold sweats forming on your forehead. your breath is getting heavier and heavier untill you felt suffocated.

The badass y/n flew away a while ago as you felt nervous in front of him.

Your body froze in your spot when he started to walk towards you. his stares are making you feel weak. his looking at your eyes making you feel more weaker than before.

You wanted to say something but no words came out of you mouth. it's like your under his spell.

As he's walking towards, you his big palms landed on your cheeks which are hot and red.

You flinch a bit when his hand made contact with your cheeks as his hands are so cold and your cheeks are hot as it helps his hand to warm a bit.

It happens so fast.

his face is leaning towards yours as you both closed your eyes ready to feel eachother's lips.

When suddenly.

Someone opened the door and both of you shot your eyes open. Taehyung quickly removed his hands from your face and you both turned your head to look at the person.

"you guys need to go home and do whatever you were doing at your place. now get out"

Not wasting any time you immediately walked out of the classroom even though you felt your legs wobbly.

Taehyung just looked at your figure slowly disappearing as he sighed deeply and ruffled his hair.

"Fuck"