10: Make a move

As the students left you looked at your side and saw Taehyung packing he's stuff.

While you? Your desk is super clean cause you didn't even touch it or kept a book on it.

You grabbed your bag and stood up and looked at Taehyung and he's already looking at you.

And again he's staring at you intensely with he's one hand holding the strap of he's bag while the other hand is in he's pocket.

"I believe you stole something from me kitten"

He said with a straight face as you widened your eyes. He started walking towards you and it's not really good.

He knew!?

"I-I swear I only ate one Kookie! But it tasted so good so I accidentally ate all of it while you were studying!" And now it was he's turn to widen he's eyes.

"So it was you who ate my kookies!? My mom made those for me!"

"just tell your mama that you want it so she would bake more kookies for you!" He sighed but laughed later.

"it's okay I was going to give it to you anyways because my mom said so" You sighed in relief.

"But that's not what you stole from me"

He started walking towards you as you were confuse because you really didn't stole anything else rather than the kookies.

your just glued on your spot not moving a muscle. he's looking in your eyes as you get completely hypnotized by he's stares.

The vanilla scent striked your nose as he stood in front of you. You looked up at him as he looked down at you cause your too small for him. You gulp when he glanced at your lips then back at your eyes.

"Y/n"

He calls you with he's deep and sultry Voice which send Shivers down your spine. you felt butterflies in your stomach as your heartbeat started increasing every minute.

He Cups your cheeks as you flinch a little because he's hands are so cold and smooth just like a baby's butt.

He's face is really really close to yours. both of your breath mixing and your mind couldn't function well. your hand formed a fist clenching on the hem of your skirt.

"Can I?"

He whispered softly and you don't know what got into you when you nodded your head.

He smiled and leaned in as you both closed your eyes.

You waited for he's lips but instead your felt something soft on your forehead. you opened your eyes and he's kissing your forehead in a very loving way.

You blushed and he pulled away steeping back a little from you. He smiled brightly showing off he's heart shaped smile. this is the first time you saw him smile like this. You still can't believe what just happened as he just ruffled your hair.

"You stole a kiss from me so I did the same" He took your right hand and kissed the back of it making your heart flutter by he's actions.

"I know you don't want to rush things so we'll go slow okay?" You softly smiled and nodded as he turned you around and took the bag from your back and now he's the one who's carrying it.

"Tae you don't have to-"

"Can't you see I'm trying to make a move?" You chuckled lightly and he interlocked your hands with he's.

"let's go outside together" He said happily as you smiled and nodded genuinely. you both walked out of the class together.

I'm starting to like you Kim Taehyung.

〰️❣️〰️

If you can't respect don't even open your mouth..
-Kim Namjoon