14: Kim Taehyung?

The game is pretty boring as the boy's in the team sucks.

you can see in Mr lee's eyes that he's loosing hope. The other team beats them without getting a single goal. Some students were leaving the gymnasium because the game was boring you bit your lips because it's Taehyung's turn for the tryout and he's the last.

You heared Yoongi growl in annoyance because all the boys were so bad at basketball and now it was Taehyung's turn as he stood up from the bleachers. he was going to play with jungkook but yoongi was planning something else. he smirked and volunteered Taehyung to play against him. You stood up from your seat and Taehyung just nodded at Yoongi.

What the fuck!?

They are now in the middle. yoongi has the ball first.. the first one to score 15 goals will be the winner and if Taehyung wins he will be permanently in the team.

Mr lee whistles as the last game begin.

Your heart beats as you observe Taehyung's movements.

Yoongi dribbled towards Taehyung's basket as Taehyung tried to block him.
Suddenly you just blink your eyes and saw Taehyung running through the other side of the court while dribling the ball on he's hand as he shoots the ball in the basket giving him 3 points.

The crowd started to cheer while Yoongi was dumbfounded Infront the nerd.

A bright smile formed on your lipw. you saw Mr lee glancing at Taehyung in disbelief. also Bangtan couldn't take their eyes off Taehyung.

Crowd of students started to enter the gymnasium again as the game got more interesting and they got more surprise when they saw That the hot nerd is also playing.

Taehyung has the ball now as yoongi tried to steal it from him but Taehyung being fast he once again got 3 points as you cheered for him loudly.

Taehyung heared your cheers and smiled as he got more motivated by you and scored many points not letting Yoongi touch the ball.

Taehyung now has 12 points and you felt bad for your best friend cause he looked really tired as he kept on trying to catch up with Taehyung but he couldn't cause Taehyung was even faster then Jungkook and that surprised you.

Yoongi now tried to steal the ball but he was too tired and slow as Taehyung scored again 3 points making him win the game. loud Cheers were heared all around the gymnasium. you can also here girls squealing and fangirling at Taehyung making you roll your eyes. Mr lee and Bangtan went towards Taehyung to congratulate him.

"Oh my god you did so good!" Mr lee said as he checked Taehyung out. He then suddenly widened your eyes.

"Kim Taehyung?" Taehyung smiled and bowed to him as a respect.

"Hello Mr lee"

"Why didn't you tell me that you transferred here!? You could have just asked me to join the team! I'm sorry i didn't notice you son"

"No Mr lee its okay. I wanted to be fair" The crowd and Bangtan were confused at Mr lee's words.

"Oh silly me, boys this kid named kim Taehyung is the black beast's former Captain"

"Black beast? From hanseuol university? So we have competed before?"

"oh my gosh!! I know you!!! THE FIRST VICTIM!!" Mr lee and others looked at Jungkook in confusion as Taehyung smiled nervously embarrassed about it.

"Anyways, welcome in Bangtan and I'm sure we're gonna win this championship cause your here" The other members cheered except for yoongi who was about to break Taehyung's leg.

"No need to waste time now and lets start practising"

-Taehyung's pov-

We all shouted 'yes' and they dismissed us. I turned my head back and saw y/n still standing while holding my towel and one bottle of Gatorade.

I smiled and didn't waste any time as i ran towards her. she saw me jogging towards her as she smiled back at me.
I was about to hug her but she quickly backed away.

"Ew your sweaty!" I pouted cutely as she couldn't help but to chuckle at my cuteness

"Come here"

I obeyed and stood Infront of her as she tiptoed and started drying my wet hair with the towel. I was surprised because I was just kidding about it but I'm not complaining at all.

She was struggling a bit cause I was a little too tall for her so I Crouched down a little to meet her height.

"Are you mocking my height Kim Taehyung?" I raised an eyebrow at her but i was still smiling widely.

"what? You should be thankful that I'm helping you beside I noticed that you were struggling- just continue it come on~"

〰️❣️〰️

If you want to love others... You should learn to love yourself first..
-Kim Namjoon