7: Bullying

"So y/n, are we friends now?"

You smirked and Took off he's coat from your Thighs and stood up from the floor. You Tossed him he's coat as he catches it. Taehyung was confused on your actions as you faced him with a slight grin.

"What does it look like?" you turned back and was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" You kept walking and only raised your hand in the air.

"Gonna ditch the class to play billiards"

Taehyung was surprised. A girl like you plays billiards? You were even cooler then he thought. When you were about to open the door you Turned around and saw an amused expression on he's beautiful face.
You only flash him a cute gummy smile which only melts Taehyung's heart.

"See ya later Friend"

You finally opened the door and left.
Taehyung chuckled as he looked at he's coat in his hand a smile formed on he's lips as he finally made a friend for the first time.

"Yes she's a violent one But, she's so cute" He finally put back he's coat and left the rooftop heading back to he's class.

Y/n pov.

"lick it"

I spoke calmly to the girl who's kneeling Infront of me as the crowds of people is circling around us.

As usual, I was walking in the school when There was this stupid girl who didn't watch her steps and tripped while eating ice cream early in the morning.

She landed on the floor while the ice cream landed on my brand new Gucci shoes which are so fucking expensive.
The girl is crying in front of me knowing that she did a fucking mistake.

"Don't be a cry baby and just do what I told you to do or do you want the easy way?" The girl lift her head immediately when she heard the word nodded while you only smirked.

"Then pay for this shoes" The girl widened her eyes and looked at your shoes which are covered in caramel flavoured ice-cream and by the look of it she knows that it's very expensive and she can't pay for it.

"b-but I don't have any money" You rolled your eyes and folded your arms over your chest and was about to speak but someone else did it first.

"Just do what she told you while she's still being nice"

The person placed thire hand on your shoulder you didn't bother to look because you already knew who it is.

"Oh come on girl it's just an easy task, just lick her fucking shoes. look, I think her feet is getting sticky and she hates caramel so just do it" The girl now is really scared and doesn't know what to do.

"Speak! Whats the purpose of you mouth hu-"

"Y/n what the fuck!?"

A deep serious voice inturupted you as all the students looked over to the owner of the voice as they gasp.

Oh it's the campus's Hot nerd.

Its Kim Taehyung who's a bit far away from you and by looking at he's face he's not at all happy by your actions.
You didn't glance at him.

"Dude who are you?" Yoongi frowned. he just got back from the business trip and has a lot to catch up with.

Taehyung ignored him and walked in the scene as he helped the girl to stand up and you only looked away.
The girl was scared of you but was also blushing because of Taehyung.