9: just to smoke

You slowly opened your eyes as the sunlight hit your face. You sat up on the bed and looked at the time.

It was 7:15am and The class starts at 7:30am. It wasn't surprising cause you don't care about the time. You raised your hand in the air and stretched when suddenly yesterday's scene with Taehyung in the library flashed in front of your eyes.

"Then whos the answer for that?"

As soon as those words left our mouth he leaned even more closer as he made an intense eye contact. I knew what he was trying to do so I pushed him back a little with My index finger on he's forehead as he groaned in annoyance.

"Nice try Taehyung-shi but I won't fall for that"

I smiled innocently. I could see that he's pissed when he started to read he's book again calming he's temper.

Oops! He's sulking.

I giggled a little and removed my legs from he's thighs and stood up .
He didn't even move, was still sulking.
I let out a sigh when an idea popped in my mind.

I walked to he's side, crouch down a little and pecked he's cheek and then I started walking away, completely ignoring the fact that I just kissed he's cheek.

On the other hand Taehyung couldn't breath the moment he felt my soft lips on he's skin. a tint of red form on he's cheeks as he looked at my direction.

I turned around, bit my lip and wink at him. and he Turned red more than before. I giggled and left the library.

Taehyung shook he's head and started reading again, smiling like an idiot.

You didn't realize that you were smiling and blushing.

"The fuck? I'm n-not catching feelings.. right?"

You kept scolding yourself until you heared a Knock on the door as you heard the voice of your mother.

"Sweetie stop cursing I could hear you from downstairs!" You stood up and opened the door and was welcomed by your mom who wS folding her arms over her chest. You rolled your eyes as your mother spoke.

"Early in the morning and your cursing. can you watch your language?"

"Whatever mom, I'm getting ready for the hell" You groaned and walked towards the bathroom as your mother just shooked her head in disappointed.

"I feel so sorry for the boy who's gonna date my daughter, poor boy has to suffer a lot" She said glancing at your figure entering the bathroom.

As usually your late.

You walked in the hallway when your eyes landed on poster on school's message board. It was a poster for the school's tryout in basketball team.
One of the member got injured so they need a new member.

You walked out in the laboratory with Taehyung beside you.

He's holding your bag and you let him cause he insisted. You both were walking towards your lockers when suddenly a bunch of students ran to the school's bulletin board which you saw this morning.

You just shrugged and continued walking but stopped when you realise that Taehyung's not beside you. You turned around and saw him reading the poster. You tilted your head and walked beside him while he's just staring at the poster.

"You should tryout for the team" Taehyung got startled and looked at you. He chuckled and spoke.

"I'm just reading, I've got no interest in this"

"Oh really? But you look like you want to join the team. are you perhaps a player?" He just shrugged he's shoulders and grabbed your wrist and started to walk towards the locker so you could place your stuff in there.

When you both entered the cafataria all the eyes were on you. This is the first time you entered the cafataria as you always went to the school's rooftop to smoke and skip lunch.

"Is it me or they all are looking at you?"

"what do you mean?"

He pointed he's index finger at the crowd of students who were looking at you with a shook face you gave them a death glare and they all looked away.

"You don't have to scare them. and by the way why were they looking at you like that?" You both sat on the table. He's sitting across you as you folded your arms and legs and looked at Taehyung.

Should I tell him? What if he gets mad?
Nah it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything like that.

"Well technically it's my first time entering the cafeteria cause I always left for rooftop to you know, just to smoke" You shrugged and he's just staring at you with a blank expression.

Then he mumbled something but you couldn't hear him cause of the students who are eating so fucking loudly.

"That's why your so skinny" You just sat there and looked around Your not gonna eat. just gonna accompany Taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung grabbed your wrist and made you stood. he stood up too. he dragged you and you just looked at him in confusion.

〰️

"Choose, it's my treat" Still confused on he's actions. you shooked your head. he rolled he's eyes and faced the lady Infront.

"I'll have one bowl of ttbeokbokki, one plate of kimbap, one bowl of japchae, and also one bowl of dumplings. Two servings please"

What the- That is so much!

〰️❣️〰️

Remember you are the leader of your own life, and chant it over and over again, you can do it.. you got it..
- Jung Hoseok