45: Pathetic Girlfriend

Taehyung kneeled down on he's knees as he saw the love of he's life running away from him until she was finally out of he's sight.

He couldn't stop crying. He's heart clenched when you vanished away from he's sight. He's breath hitched to the point he couldn't breath.

"This has to be a fucking nightmare"

He said to himself but that only made him cry harder cause he knows that this is the reality and the reality is that you left him. He started to hit he's chest due to the pain he's feeling right now.

"Did you even love me Y/n, Y-you couldn't fight for our love?" With glistening eyes he whispered to himself.

You became such a huge part of his love in such few days that he now couldn't imagine his life without. It surprised him how he still wasn't able to hate you, his other half, his love, how was he supposed to breath without you?

[Oxyjin has left the chat]

Feeling so weak he somehow managed to stand up properly. He wiped he's tears with the back of he's hand and took a deep breath.

Something in him still hoped for you to come back. He hoped for you to run in he's embrace so that he will hide you from this cruel world who tried to separate you both.

He's hand turned into a fist and he's Knuckles turned white. He wipe the remaining tears away before running in the venue. And when he went back inside all the eyes were on him cause they all were taken aback by he's appearance. He's eyes were red and puffy, Red cheeks, messy hair with swollen face.. he was messed up and you made him like this.

A mess..

Marching towards the stage the medias were flashing cameras on him but he didn't care. He has something to announce. Something very important which all of the people in the venue needs to know.

Mr kim was very upset few moments ago but a bright smile formed on his face when he realised that Taehyung was indeed walking up the stage. Irene, who was talking with Taehyung's mother blushed when she saw her fiance getting near and near.

Grabbing the mic Taehyung kept a straight gaze. Mr kim Smiled cause he knew that Taehyung is finally accepting the proposal.

"Mr bae, thankyou for your cooperation with our company to make it successful but my biggest apologies sir"

"I'm not accepting this proposal"

Irene's bright smile slowly faded away when she heard that Taehyung doesn't want to Marry her.

"T-the thing is"

Taehyung's parents were looking at him confusingly. What else does he want to say? Taehyung looked down on the floor and took a deep breath before facing the crowd again. He's eyes landed on Mr Choi and Mrs Choi and he felt nervous but he had to spill the truth.

"Miss Choi y/n, the heirness  of the Choi's corporation and our rivals in business was my girlfriend"

Gasping can be heared in the venue by everyone. Taehyung's parents looked at him in disbelief. They never expected this. They never knew that Taehyung was dating and it was their rival's daughter?

"I was unaware of the fact that my girlfriend's parents and my parents had a conflict between them, but I-I am in love with her and I don't think I can marry someone whom I just met"

"I'm sorry everyone" With that, Taehyung bowed 90 degrees and took a deep breath before walking off the stage. the media's kept flashing cameras on his face. The camera capturing his beautiful red cheeks with tears on them.

You cried out loud while burrying your face in your best friend's chest as he kept stroking your hair gently to calm you down. You clutched your hands tightly on he's shirt and he's strong arms were wrapped around your fragile body to make sure you won't fall.

"Please calm down Y/n"  That made you cry even harder. You started to hit he's chest and he let you take out all your pain and frustration.

"I'm here, I'm here" he whispered against your head where he kept planting soft kisses. The fact that you left Taehyung when he needed you the most was eating you up.

"I hurted him" you sobbed.

"I'm s-such a pathetic girlfriend yoongi, I lost him, I lost m-my Tae"

〰️❣️〰️

For you i could pretend like i was happy when i was sad.. for you i could pretend that I'm strong when I was hurt..
                                             -BTS fake love.