20: Sexy legs

Eating lunch together. Walking out of the class hand in hand. Him always carrying my bag and making sure I eat. Ne always blushing when he flirts.

That's what couples do right?

You were brought back to reality when Taehyung flicked your thigh. You hissed and glares at hik.

"Oh god you always do that!"

"Stupid, your thinking in mars again, what keeps bothering you? You can tell me" He worriedly placed he's hand on your cheek and caressed it as you felt your cheeks getting hot, he's eyes were full of love and concern as you placed your hand on he's hand and spoke.

"I- its nothing important, now let's go I'm so hungry and I know a place! You will love it!" Taehyung smiled when he saw how excited you were as you grabbed he's wrist and started dragging him but you stopped when you felt emptiness in your wrist. you looked down and saw that your bracelet is missing, you started panicking.

"fuck" You cursed and started searching it on the ground as Taehyung frowned.

"What's wrong? Are you searching for something?"

"The bracelet w-which my grandmother gave me before she passed away, I can't loose it that's the only memory I have of her" You panicked and started searching in your bag as Taehyung holded it but you got nothing.

"shit!" You again looked on the ground and on the bench you sat and even underneath it but still you didn't find it.

Taehyung saw you panicking as he hold both your shoulders and gave you a comforting look making you ease a bit.

"Hey hey! just relax we will find it okay?" He said in he's deep calming voice as you sighed deeply and looked down.

"what if you retake your steps starting from classroom?" You bit your lip and thought deeply and Taehyung kept stroking your hair when your head shot up in realization with a bright smile on your face.

"Oh my god I remember it Tae!
I left it on my desk and removed it cause I'm left handed!" Taehyung smiled flashing he's boxy smile which you loved so much and he patted your head.

"There you go, you know whenever you get panicked your minds gets jumble so you can't think clearly so always stay calm okay?" You noded your head and was about to walk in the school to take your bracelet but Taehyung stopped you by holding your wrist.

"want me to get it-"

"No Tae, wait me here I'll not take too time okay?" He smiled and nodded before you started to jogg your way towards the school while Taehyung is checking your back view, looking at your long milky legs until you were out of he's sight.

"Damn Those sexy legs"

Licking he's lips he stared at your figure with hooded eyes until you were out of he's sight.

"Can't wait to taste you kitten"
Taehyung bit he's lips with a smirk on he's lips as he waited for your arrival.

When you entered the class all the the papers were scattered on the floor but you walked towards your desk and saw something shining under your desk, you looked at it and it was your bracelet, you grabbed it and was about to walk away but having a second thought you stopped and crouch down to pick up the papers.

Little did you knew that someone was recording you, it looked like you were cheating on exams but you were just arranging them, the video looks like your finding your papers so you can change your answers. The person who was recording was about to send the video to the principal and make a fuvked up story.

"I told you y/n, you'll regret this"
Then she walked away with an evil smirk on her lips, she has a weapon which can destroy your whole career.

You kept the papers on the Teacher's desk and left having no clue That you were filmed.

〰️

"Ahjumma!" You called the women in her mid 50's she smiled when she saw you running towards her like a little child.

Taehyung was surprised that a girl like you eats in a place like this. he thought that you hate this kind of places and likes to go in luxurious restaurants. He observed your movements and you were acting like a five year old hugging the owner of the restaurant tightly with a bright smile on your lips.

Taehyung never saw you being this 'soft' usually your very cold and you sometimes show him your soft side but you get embarrassed by it and tries to cover it but Taehyung likes it.
It warms he's heart. You pulled away from the hug smiling brightly at the women.

"aigoo I sense that you will come today so I immediately made your favourite Ramyeon!"

"Thats why your the best ahjumma!"

"And who's this handsome boy beside you hmm?" You glanced at Taehyung and he smiled and bowed towards Ahjumma showing respect.

"Hello"

"Oh what a gentleman, is he your boyfriend y/n?" You blushed and looked at Taehyung as he smirked but replied anyway.

"H-he's a friend"

You looked at Taehyung and he's smiling brightly at ahjumma and when he felt you staring at him he looked at you and wink as you look away clearly blushing.

"what? Friend? But you guys look so cute together. You know your the first boy y/n brought here!"

"ahjumma~" You whined as she just chuckled and told you both to seat. You both sat on a table where you usually seat and he settled himself opposite to you.

A/n: don't you guys think it's too fluffy? We need some drama right? ;)

〰️❣️〰️

You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.
-Kim Seokjin