41: Unknown

You finally reached infront of the nurse's office, panting heavily you holded your knees and tried to catch your breath followed by Jessica.

When you got it together, you got ready and tried to twist the door knob but stopped when you realised that Jessica had stepped away.

"You can go in I don't think he would appreciate me being here, j-just update me yeah?" You only bit your lip and slightly nodded your head before finally stepping inside the room.

The entire team of bangtan glanced up in your direction, Taehyung wasn't surprise at all to see you here while on the other hand Yoongi looked very surprised. He has his eyes and mouth wide open.

The boys couldn't tell if you are happy or upset cause there was no trace of emotions on your face. You just had a Blank expression.

"Can we have some privacy?" You raised your eyebrow at Jungkook. They quickly obeyed your words and one by one left the room except for Taehyung.

He looked at you unsure that something might go wrong between you and Yoongi. But when you gave him a sweet smile and nodded at him for his comfort. He didn't have any option as he slowly walked out of the room.

You could here the pin drop silence as none of you tried to speak up. Yoongi was clearly avoiding your gaze but deep inside he knew he was happy. He was happy to see you here, worried and caring for him.

When he tried to slightly steal glances his heart almost stopped cause he met your terrifying eyes. It was as if you have been waiting to eat him alive.

Yoongi gulped and with trembling fingers continued to press the ice pack on his injury.

"I-" he didn't get to complete his sentence when he was met by form tightly hugging him. You didn't care if he was sweaty, you just loved the feeling of being in your bestfriend's embrace once again.

It wasn't long when Yoongi felt your tears soaking his shirt as his eyes softened and he softly wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Don't cry" that made you only cry harder when he kissed your forehead multiple times, trying to soothe you.

The blonde was surprised, Y/n? The baddest girl? The one who doesn't give a fuck about others is crying in his arms?

Do I mean this much to her?

"I missed you so much" He heard and your soft voice and only cooed in your ear while also trying to tighten the hug if it was even possible at this point.

"I missed you too" he patted your back as you pulled away from the hug. Finally realising that you just cried like a cringey bitch and looked away. Mad at yourself.

"I'm sorry" The baddie in you was back and you only rolled your eyes when he apologized.

Rolling your tongue into the side of your cheek, you smirked before lightly pinching the spot where he was injured. A loud shreek was heard inside of the room

"what was that for!?"

"For being a weak ass man, You can't even win against this bitches? Are you serious? I know yoongi get's what he wants so just fucking for for it"

Yoongi stood up and threw way his ice pack before he glanced at you with a sly smirk on handsome face.

"It's funny how you sound just like your nerdy freind-"

"Boyfriend" You corrected to which he replied by rolling his eyes.

"why am I not surprise? But since when? Does your parents know about this new boyfriend of yours? Aaand Did you take my permission to date that nerd?"

"They don't know yet but I'll tell them soon. The day I got expelled was the day we started dating and wtf? You have slept with so many girls and did you asked MY permission?"

"Point" Yoongi stated as you made a bruh face.

"As long as your happy I'm happy too but if he hurts you then I'll hurt him too" You chuckled on he's comment and he only snorted.

"I broke up with Nayeon the day I came to know about how she fucked Mr song. good thing I didn't Touch her" You laughed remembering her face when you caught her and Mr song.

You will never ever forget that day.

"So we're good now?" You smirked and yoongi looked at you weirdly knowing that you have a condition.

"Only if your defeat me nine-balls in billards"

"your on girl just don't cry when you loose"

"lets see about that and oh one more thing" You hugged him again making him startled. you pulled away with a smile.

"Go out and win the game genius, you can do it"

"Sure" Little did they know that the door was open the entire time. And there stood Taehyung with a soft smile.

"Finally"

Yoongi did really obeyed your words and guess what?

They won.

Not only they got a trophy but they also got a reward and it will be in the school's funds which made the whole school proud of the seven boys. You are in the hallway of the stadium waiting for your boyfriend who was taking a shower.

You held the peice of paper in your hand which had a cute bow on top of it. You brought it as a gift for Taehyung for winning the match.

Jessica bid her good bye earlier cause she had some emergency at home.

You continued to admire your gift and smiled while thinking just how much he will love this. That's when your gaze landed on the pair of legs which stood infront of you.

〰️❣️〰️

You can't just come into someone's life make them feel special and then leave..
-Kim Taehyung