31: Abroad

Taehyung knew what he wanted to say. He was going to get straight to the point but he also didn't wanted to hurt the women infront of him internally.

While Nayeon was taken aback by Taehyung's sudden questions but she kept her calm and tried to look not suspicious.

"What kind of question is that? I don't know about that old man" Taehyung scoffed.

"I'm not blind nayeon, I've seen you coming out of his office, like so many times so don't you dare make excuses"

"He always tells me to give the assignments to the principal cause I am  the most trusted student here and are you suspecting me? Aren't you happy that your the topper now since that whore is no longer a student here?"

Getting furious by her words towards his girlfriend, Taehyung's hand turned into fist as he clenched he's jaw. Nayeon saw that and gulped but she still kept her cool.

"What? are you getting angry? You seriously believe her? A person like y/n doesn't deserve this high standard school and what are you gonna do with that fist? Punch me? As if you can"

Taehyung chuckled deeply leaving goosebumps all over Nayeon's body.

"I can't, but I know someone who can"

"And I bet she'll make sure to make your life a living hell, you'll be on your knees begging for her forgiveness"

Taehyung took one last glance at her before turning around and walking away leaving Nayeon in daze. She was now starting to freak out. Not because of Taehyung but because someone noticed her strange behaviour.

"I'm in danger and I need a fucking plan"

The new couple walked hand in hand while enjoying the view of the river. Whenever a guy walked past you, Taehyung pulled you closer to him.

"I really don't get it, why did you wear this type of clothes?" Taehyung frowned

"But it's a bit hot today, don't blame me, blame the sun" He didn't answerd and you guys continued walking. You noticed how tightly he was holding onto your hand but not to the point it hurted. He wasn't the usual cheerful guy he is, you knew something was definitely bothering him.

"How's school?" He looked at you and smiled a bit before speaking.

"Nothing, but it's boring cause your not there"

"h-how's yoongi?" You hesitate a bit. Well you really missed your best friend, it's been so long since you last talked to him. He sighed deeply before he spoke.

"Honestly his not in good shape. He often skips training and his mind is always somewhere else, maybe it's something related to you"

You know that his skipping his training and is going to club. Suddenly Taehyung stoped walking making you stop too. You faced him and saw his serous gaze.

"I need to talk to you" You only nodded your head before he dragged you towards a wooden bench.

"Something is wrong right? What is it?" He bits his lip and felt a bit unsure but he needed to say this.

"I know this sounds crazy but I think that something is going on between Nayeon and Mr song" He look at you expecting you to be surprised but you kept your calm.

You gazed down at your lap and smirked.

"Finally someone noticed it"

"what do you mean-"

"you saw her walking out of his office?"

"how did you-"

"she's been doing that Since past few years and I still can't believe that old man expelled me" You murmured the last past loud enough for Taehyung to hear it.

"I thought principal was the one to expell you?" You look at your boyfriend and raised an eyebrow.

"You didn't knew?"

"well you never told me" Taehyung crossed his arms and did the same with he's legs.

"Sorry? But that's not the case here, Principal doesn't have the guts to expell me cause that land is of my dad"

"Yo You didn't tell me that either! How many things are you hiding from me?"

"It's not like that, you just never asked me" you shrugged.

No one talked after that but your boyfriend is sulking a bit beside you which made you roll your eyes at he's baby behaviour.

Suddenly you remembered what your parents said. You looked at Taehyung and thought about how important his presence has become in your life.

"About school" Taehyung was still sulking. He didn't even look at your way.

"My parents wants me to study abroad"

Taehyung turned his entire body towards you and you only looked away. Too weak to meet your precious boyfriends eyes.

〰️❣️〰️

Just because I'm smiling widely
doesn't mean I'm happy
-Kim Taehyung

Just because I'm smiling widelydoesn't mean I'm happy-Kim Taehyung