chapter 45

"Hey, so, listen. We should talk" Thor said as Loki tapped on a panel, putting in a code. Loki paused for a moment and looked at Thor.

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte" Loki said, opening the door.

"You have no idea. Been quite the revelation since we last spoke" Thor said, him and Loki lifting their guns while I use my magic "Hello"

"Hi" Loki said.

"Sup" I say and wave.

Loki and Thor begin shooting while I use fire bending, walking forward, knocking them out. Loki and Thor move to the side and I create a wall for myself. I grab some water and heat it up before drinking it and getting ready. I signal for then to stay there.

"Odin brought us together" Loki said "It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart"

I pull down the wall and breathe fire, telling Loki and Thor to go around me as I walk forward, making the enemies walk back in fear. I stop and Loki and Thor start shooting the bad guys while I make my body temperature normal. I push them back with the air and use earth to push them up to the ceiling, knocking a few guys out.

"We might as well be strangers now" Loki said, all of us getting into a room. He put in a code on a panel and the door closed "2 sons of the crown, set adrift. Oh" Loki backed up as a bad guy put a gun to him. I knocked the gun down and the guy shot the ground, making him fly up.

"Thought you didn't want to talk about it" Thor said as we walked into an elevator.

"Here's the thing" Loki said, raising his hand.

The elevator was going up and Loki was talking.

"I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar" Loki said.

"That's exactly what I was thinking" Thor said, looking at Loki, then away. Loki looked surprised.

"Did you just agree with me?" Loki asked, baffled.

"Come on, this place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless... Brother you're gonna do great here" Thor said.

"Do you truly think so little of me?" Loki asked. Thor looked at him with disbelief and Loki looked at Thor.

"Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me. I don't know, maybe there's still good in you. But lets be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago" Thor said. I felt so angry that this was supposed to be their last meaningful talk together before the shit that goes down in Infinity War.

"Yeah" Loki said, looking down a bit "It's probably for the best that we never see each other again"

"That's what you always wanted" Thor said and patted Loki on the back. There was a pause before Thor spoke "Hey, lets do 'Get Help'"

"What?" Loki asked, looking at Thor.

"'Get Help'" Thor repeated.

"No" Loki said.

"Yes. Please" I say, looking at Loki with so much happiness.

"Come on, you love it" Thor says.

"I hate it" Loki protests.

"It's great. It works every time"

"It's humiliating"

"Do you have a better plan?"

"No"

"We're doing it"

"We are not doing 'Get Help'" Loki says, ending the conversation.

"Get Help! Please!" Thor says, dragging Loki's limping body with him. I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing "My brother, he's dying. Get Help! Help him!" Thor threw Loki onto the guards and I came of the elevator, laughing so much "Classic" Thor chuckled.

"Still hate it" Loki said, getting up "It's humiliating"

"Not for us, it's not" Thor said, gesturing to me, who is having trouble breathing. Thor helps me up and I start to calm myself down "Now, which one's the ship she told us to get?"

"The Commodore" Loki said, pointing to the ship.

"Right" Thor said, walking towards it. I followed along.

"Though I feel it won't make much of a difference"

"Oh, Loki" Thor said and I turned around to see Bruce. No I'm kidding, Loki was standing near a panel. Did I get you? No? Okay.

"I know I've betrayed you many times before... But this time, it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me up nicely"

"Never one for sentiment, were you"

"Easier to let it burn"

"What about me? I was never supposed to be here. I don't know what will happen to me" I say, looking at Thor, then Loki with distress.

"Darling, you'll probably be kept in a prison of some sort for helping a fugitive" Loki said "Darling. You said you would always care for me, no matter what I do or what I have done. Are you true to what you said?"

"Yes. Because I know how hard it is feeling like you aren't wanted. I know your pain, whether or not you know it. Loki, I'm so sorry" I say, looking down "I love you" I look up.

"You love me?" Loki asked.

"As a best friend" I reassure.

"Oh. Right. Wait, sorry for what?" Loki asks, looking at me.

"Thor" I call and he pulls up a remote for a shocker. Loki looks around and looks to his back and sees a shocker there. Thor pushes a button and Loki falls to the ground, paralysed in pain.

"Oh, that looks painful" Thor says, walking towards Loki and crouching down.

"Thor" I whine, not wanting to look at Loki being hurt.

"Oh, dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go. See, Loki, life is about, it's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say... Is that you'll always be the God of Mischief... But you could be more. I'll just put this over here for you" Thor says, throwing the remote behind him, far away from Loki "Anyway, all got places to be, so good luck" Thor says and makes his way to the ship.

"Loki, I'm so sorry" I say and kiss his forehead sweetly "You'll be alright. Don't worry" I say and go in the ship with Thor.