chapter 48

-Avengers: Infinity War-

"Hear me and rejoice. You have had the privileged of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No. It is salvation. Universal sales tip towards balance because of your sacrifice. Smile. For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos" I hear a voice say. Ebony Maw. Aka Squidward.

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... Yet to fail, nonetheless" Thanos says and picks up Thor. I try to get to Thor and save him but I'm in too much pain "It's frighting. Turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it... Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I am"

"You talk too much" Thor says.

"Loki, you promised me. Please, don't break the promise" I call. I get up and take a step but fall down.

"The Tesseract. Or your brother's head. Maybe even your little friend over there" Thanos says, talking about me "I assume you have a preference"

"Oh, I do. Kill away" Loki says and Thanos puts the Power Stone to Thor's head. I hear his screams and get up as best I can. I get to Thor but Thanos kicks me away. His screams continue until Loki tears up "Alright, stop!" Loki yells and I get up again.

"We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard" Thor says. Loki pauses for a moment before summoning the Tesseract "You really are the worst brother"

"I assure you, brother... The sun will shine on us again" Loki says and The Anus chuckles.

"Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian"

"Well, for one thing, I'm not Asgardian. And for another... We have a Hulk" Loki says and Hulk comes to fight Thanos.

Loki pushes Thor out of the way and brings me over to him. Thanos has the upper hand on Hulk and beats him up. Thor hits him with a metal bar but it does nothing. Thanos kicks Thor away and Squidward uses his abilities to hold Thor down with metal scraps.

"Allfathers... Let the dark magic flow through me one last... Time" Heimdall says and calls the Bifrost to take Hulk back to earth.

"That was a mistake" Thanos says and stabs Heimdall with a spear.

"No!" Me and Thor yell.

"You're going to die for that" Thor says but Squidward covers his mouth with a scrap metal.

"My humble personage...Bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever has the might... Nay, the nobility... To wield not 1, but 2 Infinity Stones. The universe lies within your grasp" Squidward said as Thanos took the Tesseract and broke it, reveling the Space Stone. He put it in his gauntlet and yelled out in pain.

"There are 2 more stones on earth. Find them, my children, and bring them to me on Titan"

"Father, we will not fail you" Proxima said.

"If I might interject. If you're going to earth, you might want a guide" Loki said, coming out of the shadows he was once in "I do have a bit of experience in that arena"

"If you consider failure experience"

"I consider experience experience" Loki argued. there was a pause and I looked up in tears "Almighty Thanos... I, Loki, prince of Asgard... Odinson..." Loki said and looked at Thor. I got on my knees and held myself up "The rightful king of Jotunheim... God of Mischief... Do hereby pledge to you... My undying fidelity" Loki looked down a bit and summoned a dagger in his hand. There was a pause. He pulled up quickly to strike Thanos in the neck but Thanos used the Space Stone to stop him.

"Loki! No!" I yell and reach out to him, but fall over.

"Undying?" Thanos asked and my blood began to boil. Thanos grabbed Loki's had and twisted it, making the dagger drop "You should choose your words more carefully" Thanos picked up Loki in his left hand and choked him, Loki trying to get out of his grasp.

"Loki! Loki! You promised! Please! Loki!" I called out but nothing happened.

"You... Will never be... A god" Loki chocked out before Thanos snapped his neck.

I burst out in tears and Thor yelled but it was muffled by the metal that was on his mouth. Thanos walked forward and threw Loki down in front of Thor.

"No resurrections this time" Thanos said, making me cry even more, if that was possible.

Thanos lifted his left hand and used the Power Stone to destroy the ship before escaping with his minions through a portal made by the Space Stone. Thor got free from the metal and picked me up, pulling me over to Loki before resting beside him, holding his brother one last time.

~~~~~

I find myself waking up in an unknown ship. I jump up in fear and get ready to attack when I see the Guardians. I look to my side and see Thor looking at them.

"Thor, catch me" I say and everything goes black again.

~~~~~

I wake up again and look at Thor. I look around and start panicking. Everyone looks confused.

"Oh, my, god. It's the Guardians of the Galaxy. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, I love you guys. You are amazing. I can't believe this is happening"

"Who are you?" Peter asked.

"Sorry. Let me explain, I'm Y/N and this is Thor. I was in a different universe before I came to this one. In the other universe, a few parts of your lives were movies. I basically know the future and the past. I loved your movies so much, you guys were like the more relatable Avengers and I loved your adventures. You guys are amazing" I say and everyone nods their heads.

Mantis approaches me and touches my arm.

"You feel excitement, overwhelmed and loss" she says, a little confused.

"I lost someone very recently" I say and look down.

"I'm sorry" Mantis says and looks down.

"It's not your fault, it's Thanos'. Just wait till I see him again and I'll..." I say and look up but Gamora looks down "I'm sorry" I say.