chapter 69

A/N: Robert doesn't have any kids in this story except you, just to clarify.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready? We're taking a private jet" dad asked and I nodded my head.

Me and Bucky got on, taking all our stuff with us. In the jet is the main 6 avengers plus the 2 Toms and Sebastian. We walk into the jet and it's beautiful. I take a seat and Bucky sits next to me.

"I want to ask you something, Bucky" I say and he looks at me, putting a hand on mine.

"What is it, doll?" he asks and I sigh.

"Why do you love me? I'm dangerous. What if I hurt you?" I ask, looking at him.

"I love you because of who you are, Y/N. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met and you make me feel like the luckiest guy because I get to spend the rest of my life with you. That's why I love you" he says and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too" I say and he looks at me.

"Why do you love me? After everything I did" he asked me and I look at him.

"Because behind the tough guy was a soft, sweet guy who never wanted what happened to him. A guy who won my heart out of all others because of who he wanted to be, not who he was. Because he wanted to be better" I say, looking into his beautiful blue eyes, getting lost in them. He leaned his forehead on mine and I cupped his cheeks in my hands, smiling at him "I love you. More than anything" I say, pulling him into a kiss. After a moment, he pulls away and looks in my E/C eyes.

"I love you too. More than you could ever know" he says and we connect our lips again. He rested his hands on my waist as my hands were still cupping his cheeks.

~~~~~

I woke up to Bucky's heartbeat. I looked around and saw Pe- Tom awake. I carefully slipped away from Bucky and sat next to Tom. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, your up" he said and I smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I ask. He hangs his head a little low.

"Um, I'm fine" he says. I touch the seat and feel he's lying.

"Are you sure?" I asks and he nods his head "Come with me" I say and take him to the back of the jet "If dad is anything like dad and if I'm like me, then... Yes. It's here" I say, pulling out a medium sized book.

"What's in it?" Tom asked and I sat on the floor, patting the floor next to me for him to sit. He sat down.

"In the other universe, I had a book. It was really important to me and when I felt like shit. I would take it out and look inside it" I say. I opened the book and it's a photo album. There's different sections for each of my friends. I go to the section with Tom in it and look through the pages. There was a envelope in between two of the pages.

"What's that?" Tom asked and I looked at him.

"I don't know" I say, opening the envelope. Inside it was a letter. I read through the letter and start crying.

Dear MCU Y/N,

This is the Y/N from the world where marvel 'isn't real'. I am writing this because I had a dream. I am going to die today. If you read this then you found out about Maw and me. I want you to tell Tom that I love him more than words can explain. Another reason I am writing to you is because I have cancer. I have had it for a couple of months now but it's different for me. I'm in pain everyday and the medicine doesn't help. I know you don't have it because were connected. Were the same person in 2 different bodies. I can feel you don't have it and I'm really glad. I hope your reading this. When I die, Maw will wait for Thanos to get all the stones and then use you. Make you think that Thanos is your dad even though Robert and Tony are. Just know that when I die today, I will finally have peace. I won't be hurt anymore and I won't have to worry about getting worse. There is a prophecy that when I die, you will gain all the power in the universe and save the universe from being completely destroyed. I know you will be able to do it and save everyone. Just, promise me you will tell Tom. I can't keep this from him, even in death and I don't have the courage to tell him. Tell everyone that I love them and I'll see them again, one day. Don't be scared or afraid of the future, you will be okay.

Yours truly, Y/N.

I gave the letter to Tom and got up, taking the book and running away. After a couple of minutes, Tom found me crying in the pilot seat.

"Y/N?" he called. I stayed quiet "Y/N?" he called again.

"She didn't even try to find me or contact me. She just made me find out myself. She knew everything and she made me live 25 years in Hel!" I yell, crying even more "What is wrong with me? I didn't even tell you about it. About anything"

"There's nothing wrong with you"

"Oh really, because she's me. We are the same person but in 2 different bodies" I say, looking for something to take my anger out on. I grabbed the book and threw it on the floor. It opens to a page I never saw. I picked up the book and looked at the page, covering my mouth with one of my hands.

"What? What's on that page?" Tom asked and I showed him. It was a few pictures of me and the other Y/N together. We looked like we were having fun.

I put the letter in the envelope, the envelope in the book and the book back where it was before I took it out. I sat on the floor next to where I put it. Tom came and sat with me. I cried silently and he pulled me into a hug. I cried in his chest until I was so tired and fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up in Tom's arms. He was asleep. He looked so peaceful and cute. Cute as in friend cute. I'm too tired to get up so I just stay there, trying to go back to sleep. Tom moves a little and I look up at him to see him waking up. I pretend to be asleep to see what he does. He sees me in his arms and I feel him smile. He kisses my cheek and snuggles in a little more, leaning his head on my head. I get up and yawn a little.

"Morning, or night. Whatever it is" I say and he chuckled a little.

"Let's go. Bucky is probably swarming around the jet looking for you if he's awake" Tom says and I laugh.

"Probably" I say and get up. I help Tom up and we make our way to where everyone else was.

"Y/N, thank god. I was looking all over for you" Bucky says and I chuckle.

"Told you" Tom said and I elbowed him.

"Where were you guys?" dad asked "I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't find you"

"Oh, Tom was feeling a little down so I cheered him up. We ended up falling asleep without realising" I say and Bucky hugs me, kissing my forehead "I... I need to tell you something" I say, looking down.

"Love, what is it?" Tom Hiddleston asked. I go and get the book. I shakily open the book and take out the envelope. I take out the letter and open it. I ask V to scan it and make a hologram of it so everyone can read it. It shows up as a hologram in front of my face and the others begin to read it. Their eyes widen in shock and I feel like crying, but I stopped myself.

"Doll, I had no idea" Bucky says and I look down.

"Neither did I until last night" I say.

"Miss, I have footage of yesterday. Shall I play it for everyone to see" V asked.

"Yeah" I say and she pulls it up.

It plays all over again, all my anger and sadness, me crying, everything. V played it until I fell asleep in Tom's arms. I look at Bucky and he looks a little sad. I open the book and show them the pages with me and the other Y/N.

"Bucky?" I call and he looks up at me "I love you and only you. I was just really tired and didn't have the strength to come back. And Tom is my friend. The other Y/N's boyfriend but my friend" I say and kiss Bucky "I love you. You" I say, pointing at him.

"I love you too" he said and gave me a peck on the lips.