chapter 30

Me, Steve and Sam saw lots of soldiers on the ground, passed out.

"Help me" I heard Zemo say "Help" he said again. He was on the floor, pretending to be hurt.

"Get up" Steve said and me and him walked up to Zemo. I pulled him up and pushed his body really aggressively into the wall. I looked him in the eyes and was gonna punch him but Steve stopped me.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Steve asked.

"His name in Helmut Zemo. And he messed with the wrong person" I said and tried to hit him again but Steve once again stopped me.

"To see an empire fall" Zemo said.

I heard a smash and looked behind. I saw Bucky attacking Sam. Sam held him off for a bit but Bucky grabbed him by his cheeks and threw him onto the cage. Bucky tried to attack Steve but Steve dodged. Bucky kicked Steve in the stomach. Steve got up and dodged a few attacks before getting pushed down the elevator. I went to Bucky and he started attacking me. I called his name and he froze. He looked at my eyes for a second. I pulled him in and kissed him. He kissed me back and pulled away. He hugged me but then dragged me by the hand with him. We went to the center and Bucky started attacking people. Dad then came from behind a column and shot a wave. It stunned Bucky for a second and it hurt me like hell. Dad then flashed a light at Bucky and started attacking.

"Bucky, stop, that's my dad" I said and tried to stop Bucky.

He pushed me to the side and continued. Bucky then punched dad in the face, then in the stomach, making dad fling back into a table and fall to the ground. Sharon and Nat started attacking. Kicking him and punching him. Nat kicks him in the crotch and Sharon wrapped her leg around one of his arms. He flipped her into a table and Nat wrapped her legs around his neck and elbowed his head multiple times. He pushed her onto a table and choked her.

"You could at least recognise me" she choked out.

"Enough!" I yelled and crossed my arms, then pull them to my side. I ended up making an air current and pushed everything out of the way. Bucky stood in front of me and I rested my hand on his cheek. He put his hand on mine. I rested my forehead on his and he smiled at me. I smiled back and was about to kiss him when a table hit me in the side and pushed me against the wall. I groaned in pain and looked up to see T'Challa. I groan in pain again and see Bucky walking up some stairs and T'Challa follows him. They start fighting again and I run up the stairs, feeling pain in every part of my body. They fall back and Bucky gets pushed behind the railing. I look over and he is gone. I fly down and he's not there. I limp towards the medical and T'Challa walks off. I then go as silently as I can to the roof, seeing Steve already there. He was hanging onto the side of the helicopter. He moved forward but tried to stop. The helicopter was still moving and Steve held onto the yellow railing. I started helping him and yelled in pain. Bucky made the helicopter crash into the pad and Steve just dodged it. Steve was getting up off the ground when Bucky started to choke Steve. The helicopter started moving backwards and was gonna fall in the water when I felt myself go in the state and pull a wave up to catch them. They both fell in the water and I fell as well, blacking out just before I hit the water.

~~~~~

I woke up to pain. I was lying on the floor and Steve was next to me. Sam was looking at something. I groaned and tried to get up but I couldn't. Steve helped me up and I got all the unnecessary water out of myself. I then got some new water and healed myself. I felt a little dizzy but ignored it. Sam called us out and we went to Bucky. He was finally awake. I crouched in front of him and put my hands in his cheeks. He looked at me and smiled.

"Y/N, Steve" Bucky said, looking up at Steve.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked and I looked at him, then back at Bucky.

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes" he says and chuckles. I smile and chuckle a bit as well.

"Can't read that in a museum"

"Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?" Sam asked and I gave him a look.

"What did I do?" Bucky asked.

"Enough" Steve said.

"Oh, god, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words"

"Bucky, it's not your fault" I said. My hands were still rested on his cheeks.

"Yes, it is" Bucky argued.

"Hey, hey, let me help ease the pain" I say and look at him.

He nods his head slightly and I get up. I stand behind him and touch his temples. I feel pain everywhere and I start to yell in pain. I feel Bucky moves his head a bit and I let go and fall to the ground. I'm crying hysterically and someone wraps their arms around me. I look up and see Steve. Bucky tells Sam to let him go and Steve nods his head. Bucky comes to me and Steve let's go, letting Bucky hug me instead. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back tighter. I was crying nonstop with my face nuzzled into his chest. He kissed my head over and over again. All I wanted was for the pain to stop but it kept coming. Steve continued the conversation from before.

"Who was he?"

"I don't know" Bucky replied. The pain was slowly fading but my breathing was still uneven.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup... The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than 'I don't know'"

I started panting and looked up at Bucky. He looks at me and I rested my forehead on his again, still panting. He put his hands on my cheeks.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where"

"Why would he need to know that?" Steve asked.

"Because... He's not the only... Winter Soldier" I say between breaths.