chapter 26 (updated)

-Captain America: Civil War-

"Alright, what do you see?" Steve asked.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target" I say, sipping on my tea. Me and Pietro were sitting together. Nat was to my right and Wanda, in front of us. Me and Pietro were pretending to be a couple. It felt weird.

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve asked.

"Cameras" Wanda said.

"Both cross streets are one-way"

"So compromised escape routes" I say.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, the red one?" I asked.

"It's cute" Wanda finished.

"It's also bulletproof" Nat said "Which means private security... Which means more guns... Which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us"

"You guys know me and Y/N can move things with our minds, right?" Wanda asked.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" Nat said and smiled.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Nat teased.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in 6 months. I don't want to loose him" Steve said.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He hates us" Pietro said and smiled, grabbing my hand.

"Sam... See that garbage truck? Tag it" Steve said.

"That trucks loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed" Sam said.

"It's a battering ram" Nat realised.

"Go now" I say quickly.

"What?" Wanda asks and looks at me.

"He's not hitting the police" Steve said before I could.

Just then, I saw the garbage truck smash into a pillar. Loads of armed men came out, as well as Rumlow. Me and Pietro ran as fast as possible, me using air bending to make me faster. When I got there, Steve dropped down from the sky and started attacking. I started attacking, using water bending. I used the octopus technique and hurt a lot of bad guys. I then used fire bending and it came out as blue fire. I kept on attacking, switching between the elements, making it hard to predict my moves.

"Body armour, AR-15s. I make 7 hostiles"

"I make 5" Sam said.

"I make 3" I said as I knock out a couple of bad guys.

"2" Sam said as Wanda and him took out a bad guy together "Rumlows on the 3rd floor"

"Wanda, just like we practiced" Steve said as me and Pietro joined them.

"What about the gas?" She asked.

"Get it out" he said, directed to me.

Wanda lifted him up using her powers and he landed inside the building. I nodded at Wanda and we both started to take the gas out of the building and into the air as Sam was covering us.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon" Steve said.

"I'm on it" Nat said.

After a while I heard Nat coughing and Steve came out of the building.